Scorps News - Banfield has quit.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

GrumpyOne

Scorps News - Banfield has quit.

Source - Cranbourne Journal.

Not happy with outcome of review process, and unwilling to coach full-time.

Is there some truth in the Aussie Jones rumour that the Scorps job is his for the asking, and that the GTrain will replace him at Narre?

BelfastSaint
Club Player

Get with the program and read the earlier post titled Casey Scorpians ...

GrumpyOne

BelfastSaint wrote:Get with the program and read the earlier post titled Casey Scorpians ...
Just spent three minutes of my life that I won't get back reading that thread.

Nowhere in it is confirmation that Banfield quit. Much conjecture but no banana. Some stated that it was just Casey's constitution that caused the job to be advertised.

Plus, for added benefit, I linked it to rumours surrounding Aussie and GTrain.

Ifs thats all you can post, perhaps you'd better wait until your brain catches up with your typing finger. Your life must be very sad, just firing blanks at people.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

i dont see g going straight back into football after just coming out if it sick and tired of the rigours of afl

he has stated repeatedly he is going to travel overseas and see where that takes him

however

i still see him as someone who will be backing coaching somewhere in the future...the man is rather intelligent and has a solid footy brain

two senior coaches (rl and gt) dont just leave training sessions to any kind of player unless they have confidence in that player

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
BelfastSaint
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:Get with the program and read the earlier post titled Casey Scorpians ...

Nowhere in it is confirmation that Banfield quit. Much conjecture but no banana. Some stated that it was just Casey's constitution that caused the job to be advertised.

Ifs thats all you can post, perhaps you'd better wait until your brain catches up with your typing finger. Your life must be very sad, just firing blanks at people.
And wouldnt that post have been the perfect place to relate your info .......
perhaps.......but not if you are a Headline Grabber ....
Any relation to Hutchy ... :)

saintnt
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote:
Is there some truth in the Aussie Jones rumour that the Scorps job is his for the asking, and that the GTrain will replace him at Narre?

I was told this at the start of the year and posted it on there and was screamed down. My source is someone within the Narre Warren Football club and I have heard the rumour again, as recently as father's day weekend.

GrumpyOne

BelfastSaint wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

And wouldnt that post have been the perfect place to relate your info .......
perhaps.......but not if you are a Headline Grabber ....
Any relation to Hutchy ... :)
No, no and no.

You are obviously one of the vocal minority who hassle our mods about the number of threads on this forum.

Thanks to you and your cohorts efforts this place is being sanitised to an inch of its life.

IMO it was a significant development that deserved its own thread.

Hard to believe that you and the Jigster come from the same place. But then again, if you come from Belfast, you're probably English anyway.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

So when are we creating our stand alone ressies team like the Pies???

IMO the Casey Scorps alignment should be seen as a temporary thing until we can establish our own VFL side, only then will be become really relevant to St.Kilda.

I hope Westaway and his crew are working on this....

BelfastSaint
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote:No, no and no.

You are obviously one of the vocal minority who hassle our mods about the number of threads on this forum.

Thanks to you and your cohorts efforts this place is being sanitised to an inch of its life.

IMO it was a significant development that deserved its own thread.

Hard to believe that you and the Jigster come from the same place. But then again, if you come from Belfast, you're probably English anyway.
But then again you are a sooper dooper 3000+ poster so I'm sure the mods give you a modicum of leeway ......

I thought Jigster came from Liverpool ...mind you it did used to be known as the second capital of Ireland ...
And if I take my ancestry back 400 years I would probably have come from Scotland before the land grab in the North of Ireland ...

GrumpyOne

BelfastSaint wrote:But then again you are a sooper dooper 3000+ poster so I'm sure the mods give you a modicum of leeway ......

I thought Jigster came from Liverpool ...mind you it did used to be known as the second capital of Ireland ...
And if I take my ancestry back 400 years I would probably have come from Scotland before the land grab in the North of Ireland ...
Get absolutely no leeway from the Mods at all, as it should be.

And if you're a Proddy, you're English.