For the good of the club

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:Haha, give way to a horse drawn carriage. Where's Eastern? Need to know if this is still a current road law.
Road Rules Victoria 15 (2) state that an animal that is being ridden or is drawing a vehicle is classified as a vehicle, therefore subjecting the driver/rider to the same Road Rules as everyone else.

Remember the bloke who was booked for being on his mobile phone whilst driving a horse drawn carriage.

All this serves to prove is that AOK is old, outdated and behind the times :roll: :wink: :wink: !!

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 11:25am, edited 1 time in total.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
snoopygirl wrote:Haha, give way to a horse drawn carriage. Where's Eastern? Need to know if this is still a current road law.
Road Rules Victoria 15 (2) state that an animal that is being ridden or is drawing a vehicle is classified as a vehicle, therefore subjecting the driver/rider to the same Road Rules as everyone else.

Remember the bloke who was booked for being on his mobile phone whilst driving a horse drawn carriage.

All this serves to prove is that AOK is old, outdated and behind the times :roll: :wink: :wink: !!
Scary how old AOK must be - I had him picked for 35 - ish :wink:

chook23
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote:JB your name calling is almost at Teflon and B4E levels.

Its got to stop.

And as for denying the members the right to vote, look no further than the incumbents.
It's about at least putting the vote back to the original date in Nov.

SFF had huge headstart in relation to putting together information.

Under requirements the incumbants must send their information out leaving the required time between receiving and the EGM

by SFF demanding it be brought forward to 23rd of Oct very much shortens the period for the current board to prepare/print post and meet the required time between members receiving and then the vote...my understanding it is not about denying but moving back to the orginal date.

Whilst I have said the whole GTRB saga wont go away till RB is gone.

I must admit one thing that keeps coming into my thinking is

gdanski.....double agent

supposedley working on the curren board whilst for a number of months working with SFF

Should have resigned some months ago when he first started to work with SFF

A SNAKES act IMO

Still think SFF will romp in.....

I am still undecided because I am not armed with all the information from both current and SFF which I think is needed to make a vote other than based on perception and personality.....

saint4life
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
Eastern wrote:

Scary how old AOK must be - I had him picked for 35 - ish :wink:
Nah, He's 74 :wink: :wink: !!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Forget it AOK. There are a couple, of mods on here with egos's the sizw of the taj mahal.

I am not towing the party line so a couple here are attempting to bully me from questioning Westaway and his slick willy tactics.

Good to see that debate is alive and well on this forum :roll:

We have one mod telling me PM to stop critisising Westaway, now we have another inferring I have been warned by PM. :roll:

As I said I am soooooooooooooooooo sorry for not towing the party line.

Find one person i have abused n1ck. One. I have been vilified and abused and bullied both on here and by PM because i think Wasteaway is full of piss and wind.

Well I'll keep posting here what i think of the FFS and their shyster tactics.

I'll also critisise Butters and his mob of spivs. This bias political censorship has been noted, not just by me but by many other posters who feel that certain egotists on here have let their "power" (pfft :roll: ) go to their heads.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on any topic on here...without belittlement or abuse. Includes Joffaboy..yes he's questioning the SFF more than most on here, but thats his right. Just dont, anyone. cheapen the debate by getting personal..thats all we ask

AOK.. I reckon you know as well as anyone that your "rules arent needed" rationale is just a teeeny weeny bit idealistic. Are you suggesting a moderator-free Forum?? Sheesh that would empty the place out in no time. If not, Id be really interested to hear what you feel a mods' duties should be

This time last year if I remember correctly, you opted out of this place because of all the rubbish and name calling that was going on. Now you are back and screaming that we've gone too far the other way? I'm sorry you seem to think that only one of the mods seems to be ego-free, but if you reckon that locking threads to try and contain the amount of threads on a topic is somehow ego-driven, then I reckon you are very much mistaken. The ability to lock or edit a post does NOT send me on some wort of power-trip I promise.

As for playing favorites when it comes to handing out warnings..Id like to say I dont...perhaps I interpret posts from people I know personally differently to those who are just a name here..I dunno. If I do its human nature I reckon and if it makes me a less a mod then I apologise. Its not cutting slack to people you know, but sometimes knowuing the person behind the post lets know who how much it was tongue in cheek.

Newsflash: the old days of "anything goes" Footy Forums from 7-8 years ago are gone...along with dial-up bulletin boards and smoking in pubs :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
crowjelly
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:

We have one mod telling me PM to stop critisising Westaway, now we have another inferring I have been warned by PM. :roll:

Find one person i have abused n1ck. One. I have been vilified and abused and bullied both on here and by PM because i think Wasteaway is full of piss and wind.
Joffa,

Copy and paste the PM's on here and let us make up our own minds about the conduct of those you say are bullying you.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

crowjelly wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Joffa,

Copy and paste the PM's on here and let us make up our own minds about the conduct of those you say are bullying you.
Rather he didnt actually

The P in PM stands for Private

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Its got to stop.

And as for denying the members the right to vote, look no further than the incumbents.
Hey stick to moderating ane leave me out of your threads - wouldnt mind if you were mildly humurous but sadly....

anyway arent you still in England FFS! :roll:

“Yeah….nah””
crowjelly
Club Player

Your response Plugger only strengthens Joffa's contention and casts doubts on the mods' impartiality in the debate over the challenge to the board.

I for one have not filled out a proxy and want to hear both sides of the debate before making up my mind.

I do not want it colored by behind the scenes bullies abusing their powers!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Point is saint66au, I have not abused anybody during this debate. I have been abused, vilified, accused, ad most other things because i have had the audacity to question the pro Westaway supporters and the Westaway ticket.

n1ck got his nickers in a knot because i called Westaway Spendaway or Wasteaway. A the same time Butters has been accused of numerous things, his partner belittled, there had been an ongoing smear campaign against him and members of his board but this is all fine and let through.

Find me one post where I have abused anybody. I have stuck to the forum rules, but because two mods dont agree with my questioning of Westaway, I get bullied by PM and then get warned on the open forum.

I believe the forum needs rules. Otherwise it is open slather. But when mods start using their power to stifle opinion, the forum is just becoming a joke and more and more like a cheersquad for one and only one POV.

This is what is happening. These two mods need to pull their heads in.

By all means edit or delete my posts if they break the rules, but dont be politically selective and do it to everyone not just because your opinion is different.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Point is saint66au, I have not abused anybody during this debate. I have been abused, vilified, accused, ad most other things because i have had the audacity to question the pro Westaway supporters and the Westaway ticket.

n1ck got his nickers in a knot because i called Westaway Spendaway or Wasteaway. A the same time Butters has been accused of numerous things, his partner belittled, there had been an ongoing smear campaign against him and members of his board but this is all fine and let through.

Find me one post where I have abused anybody. I have stuck to the forum rules, but because two mods dont agree with my questioning of Westaway, I get bullied by PM and then get warned on the open forum.

I believe the forum needs rules. Otherwise it is open slather. But when mods start using their power to stifle opinion, the forum is just becoming a joke and more and more like a cheersquad for one and only one POV.

This is what is happening. These two mods need to pull their heads in.

By all means edit or delete my posts if they break the rules, but dont be politically selective and do it to everyone not just because your opinion is different.
Here Here Joff - well said.

We even have a so called impartial moderator in this thread attacking me when I hadnt even been part of the discussion????

Youd have to question the ability of this moderator and his level of effective objectivity to perform his task.....poor form.

It does seem mods have.....favorites.....and they are well looked after.

“Yeah….nah””
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

I like ice cream....

....Ive hit post reply and now I cant even remember what the Original Post was about. Hence my probable unrelated post about my fascination of iced cream. Can I be bothered hitting the back button and going through the termoil of re-reading this thread. No.

Time to grow the f*** up people

stinger
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote:

Its got to stop.
What name calling? Not in this thread was it? Why mention Teflon and b4e? Are they the yard stick for what's bad? Joffaboy has every right to question SKFF.

"It's got to stop" Poor form n1ck. Joffaboy has been here longer than you or I, what are you threatening him with?.. Banning? You must be joking mate.
you wanted me banned..didn't you....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:[ Greg Westaway and the SFF is the greatest thing to ever happen to the STKFC and Butters and his mob are evil. ?
now you are talking some sense..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 11:25am, edited 1 time in total.

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:Totally agree and really well put Dan.

I feel the same - I certainly don't want to see RB totally lost to the Saints but it IS time he moved on.
pple are entitled to their own opinions....me......i wanted rod and his designer stubble out of the place from the day he sacked thomas...he lost me then......forever....sure he has done some good...done a lot of harm too.....nowadays the harm outweighs the good.....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote:
No - I never asked for your banning stinger. Never asked for anyone to be banned except axl... and I remember how pleased the forum was with my handy work re axl. No mod needed.

I objected to your personal abuse of Saintsational posters. Not ppl outside our family like RB or GW.
funny...could have sworn that you did..

..i have never really abused a true saints supporter or regular saints poster on here who hasn't first abused me..or . had a go at me.....take it or leave it.....

trolls and opposition carscum supporters are another matter...

ps good work on the axl thing.....some others on here need your spoecial attention...go back through the thread ..you will see that they have already been mentioned.... :roll: :roll:

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
aussierules0k wrote:
No - I never asked for your banning stinger. Never asked for anyone to be banned except axl... and I remember how pleased the forum was with my handy work re axl. No mod needed.

I objected to your personal abuse of Saintsational posters. Not ppl outside our family like RB or GW.

..i have never really abused a true saints supporter or regular saints poster on here who hasn't first abused me..or . had a go at me.....take it or leave it.....

ps good work on the axl thing.....some others on here need your spoecial attention...go back through the thread ..you will see that they have already been mentioned.... :roll: :roll:
aww...get some gonads...

I wanted you banned - you embarrass us all but Im not a mod and not into bagging posters....just trolls...... I also like to leave to the mods.......ofl late...

“Yeah….nah””
mischa
Club Player

stinger wrote:pple are entitled to their own opinions....me......i wanted rod and his designer stubble out of the place from the day he sacked thomas...he lost me then......forever....sure he has done some good...done a lot of harm too.....nowadays the harm outweighs the good.....
Completely concur. Especially now since the reason he sacked GT was personal and had nothing to do with the football department or anything else (no wonder he couldn't string two words together). Couple that with his destabilising outbursts-SEN before the kangas game, couldn't even kick the ball that day :roll: :roll: :twisted: and ppl wonder why he should go :?:

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

It's clear that SFF will absolutely romp it in! It’s also clear with the involvement of Thompson and Burkie that Butterss has lost the support of the playing group, as was evident in the papers a good 12 months ago.

You'll find there are also a lot of people still bitter over the way Thomas was exited from the club, and whether people want to admit this has anything or nothing to do with the backlash against Butterss only comes down to a matter of opinion. Clearly to me it makes up a fair whack of the lack of confidence people now have in him.

Bye bye Rod, like a player who’s run his time, you’ve now run yours – thanks for your effort in helping to rebuild the Saints foundations, but it’s time to move on.

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
stinger wrote:
aussierules0k wrote:

aww...get some gonads...

I wanted you banned - you embarrass us all but Im not a mod and not into bagging posters....just trolls...... I also like to leave to the mods.......ofl late...
.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

......tell lies and you nose will grow...so my mum told me.....