For the good of the club

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintWal
Club Player

For the good of the club

With 7500 proxy votes and expecting 10,000 by next week out of a voting membership of 24,000 it is now clear that SFF will win at the EGM.

For the good of the St.Kilda Football Club it is time for Rod Butterrs and the board to stand down.

Dragging the battle out through either legal means or stalling tactics will now hurt the club more than is necessary.

The club needs to be stabilised before trade week IMO and the only way this can happen is for the current board to step down immediately.

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

I fully agree with this.

It's time to go...
You are the weakest link...
etc.

1eyedNever
Club Player

Why

With the ALEDGED 7500 proxys out of 24000
It is still not enough to win a election
I am still on the fence as one concern I have re FFS is that they are taking old members x 2 with them.
I for one dont want any of the OLD board if they win.
AS those Old members have never voiced any concerns to the members until now.
Its like they looked over the hill and saw a greener paddock.

SKFC has now been confirmed as the AFLs BITCH
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

I don't see the current board with any proxy votes at all. They are just digging their heels in, and dragging the club along for a ride that is only going to be detrimental.

bungiton
SS Life Member

Re: Why

1eyedNever wrote:With the ALEDGED 7500 proxys out of 24000
I am still on the fence as one concern I have re FFS is that they are taking old members x 2 with them.
I think it's more a case of they saw the paddock they werre in turning to salt and were actively looking for new pastures as they tried to put up with the mess

I'm sorry, you've gone through all the trouble to find out what this actually says and it really is quite insignificant.
linz
Club Player

Re: Why

1eyedNever wrote:With the ALEDGED 7500 proxys out of 24000
1-eyed never: How do I get twice the voting power?
I've been a SC member since 1978
Oh my heart aaaaarggggghhh.
I will state though: Plympton was a good President & he was the Pres who got our heart thumping.

MMM , I need an aspro

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Why are you people denying the members heir right to vote?

Until Spendaway (or is it Wasteaway :roll: ) has a majority his mob cant expect to just waltz in.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Why are you so hellbent on insulting the ticket?

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

JB your name calling is almost at Teflon and B4E levels.

Its got to stop.

And as for denying the members the right to vote, look no further than the incumbents.

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 11:27am, edited 1 time in total.

4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

Do the posters on this thread want the EGM called ASAP, or later when the 5 directors (the 5 rebelling against the voice of the members) want it called?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

4theluvoftheclub wrote:Do the posters on this thread want the EGM called ASAP, or later when the 5 directors (the 5 rebelling against the voice of the members) want it called?
I am not sure the posters here have any say in it.

bungiton
SS Life Member

I'm sure asapp would be the preferred option, why drag it out?

I'm sorry, you've gone through all the trouble to find out what this actually says and it really is quite insignificant.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote:
n1ck wrote:JB your name calling is almost at Teflon and B4E levels.

Its got to stop.
What name calling? Not in this thread was it? Why mention Teflon and b4e? Are they the yard stick for what's bad? Joffaboy has every right to question SKFF.

"It's got to stop" Poor form n1ck. Joffaboy has been here longer than you or I, what are you threatening him with?.. Banning? You must be joking mate.
Second mod to threaten me because I haven't towed the party line and fallen in like a sheep behind their preferred option.

Butters can be abused and has been left right and centre on this forum and nothing, but I have a bit of fun and am threatened.

Name calling pfft :roll:

So i am to be banned because all I can see from The Fairy Floss ticket is sped spend and more spend and call Westaway Spendaway.

lol - this was once a forum before the bias of mods started ot dictate whom and what can be posted.

Fair Dinkum.

Oh I am so sorry. Please forgive me. Greg Westaway and the SFF is the greatest thing to ever happen to the STKFC and Butters and his mob are evil. I wont ask questions, I wont put up objections, I will just get walked over because the baying mob says so.

yeah good one. :roll:

What has this forum become? A cheer squad for only one side?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 11:26am, edited 1 time in total.

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Who said anything about banning?
Just because you dont like the rules you say its all about ego. Thats rubbish. You know me and thats disappointing. Your freedom agenda and conspiracy theories seem to be clouding every one of your posts at the moment.

JB this has nothing to do with SFF - the point is lately you seem to be doing what you accuse many people of, and thats bullying.

And yes, again - like you accuse others of doing - it happens to anyone who doesnt 'tow your party line' on the board challenge.

"Just abit of fun" - yeah righto.

The name calling i refer to, "Spendaway", "Wasteaway" etc. You've also done it to posters on the forum, and its just a warning that posts will be deleted if it continues. Theres no need for it here.
Last edited by n1ck on Sun 23 Sep 2007 1:00pm, edited 1 time in total.

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote:I hate rules and regulations. HATE THEM!!!!! They are not needed in a civil society - and I believe this is a civil society we live in.
You may hate them AOK - but frankly that doesnt matter.
Rules are not needed in a civil society, lol!
You've got to be kidding. Laws, rules and regulations are what MAKE us a civil society.
We have rules and we abide by them or we suffer the consequences.

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 11:26am, edited 1 time in total.

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

n1ck wrote:Laws, rules and regulations are what MAKE us a civil society.
n1ck surely you can't be intimating that Saintsational is civil ?!?!?!?!

:)

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Haha, give way to a horse drawn carriage. Where's Eastern? Need to know if this is still a current road law.

Can we all just agree to live by "guidelines" then if rules are out? :wink:

Remember, this thread is titled "For the good of the club". Think that says it all really.

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 11:25am, edited 1 time in total.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

i want to see a nice clean vote, i want RB treated with some sort of dignity for what he has achieved between 00 and 06.

sadly GT didn't get that on his departure, should he lose the election.

Im pretty much in the challenger camp now, but I am no RB hater, I am a RB critic, which is completely different.

RB did a fantastic job for us for more than 1/2 a decade.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Totally agree and really well put Dan.

I feel the same - I certainly don't want to see RB totally lost to the Saints but it IS time he moved on.

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

AOK - Posters have been warned in private about the name calling. Just because you havent seen any posts regarding it doesnt mean they arent there.

What exactly has RB been called? Butterssssss?

You can call anyone whatever you like. I dont dispute that. You can call for whatever you like against me as well.

In itself AOK, those names for Westaway werent anything. But in conjunction with the personal and abusive names that posters on here have been called, enough is enough.

Children read the forum. Families read it, because they love what it brings to their football supporting. Nobody needs to be abused or vilified personally for their opinions or anything else.

That is all.