ZERO from the current Board !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

ZERO from the current Board !!

The SFF group claim that they have approx 5,000 proxies in already. This is no doubt due to how quickly that got their message out to THE MEMBERS via mailout, text messages and their website. It has been argued over & over as to the content of the message but the simple facts are that they GOT A MESSAGE OUT THERE.

Approx 1 month from an EGM and what have the members got from the club? NOTHING . Does anyone know when we can expect anything from the club and the current Board regarding proxies, club position etc.

Unless the incumbent Board have something REALLY SPECIAL planned, they will be fighting a losing battle. After all they are 5,000 votes behind before they start !!

SaintPM
Club Player

Eastern,

If anything like the membership mailout, will take about 3 months and the EGM will be well and truly over.

Sign Sealed for Life
Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

What percentage of the member vote do they need to cause the change, is it just the 50% or a higher figure, 70% maybe.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Stephen Theodore wrote:What percentage of the member vote do they need to cause the change, is it just the 50% or a higher figure, 70% maybe.
This was discussed over & over in another thread. The simple answer is that we don't know as we cannot access the constitution. The general feeling is SFF will need more than 50% of the votes received (at EGM or proxies) in order to move the resolution (replace the Board). If as stated SFF have 5,000 proxies already, they are well on the way to securing the resolution !!

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

Obviously I missed reading the other thread. Thanks for the info.

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

One positive of Westaway coming in would be that our mail should be distributed much faster!

Part of Gregorys is mail transport and distribution, so communcation via mail with members should be quick and direct.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
JeffDunne

I think I made the same point in the thread about the new EGM date . . . actually I'm sure I did.

Oh that's right . . . you missed that thread didn't you? :wink:

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:One positive of Westaway coming in would be that our mail should be distributed much faster!

Part of Gregorys is mail transport and distribution, so communcation via mail with members should be quick and direct.
So lets see members are concerned that the current Board has been paid for consulting on occassion.....

But see no problem in:

*that the new President could handle saints future mail outs via his business??
*that a new Board Member's firm does the catering at our home groind..and the MCG

Good to see that members are being consistent....not :roll:

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Riewoldting
SS Life Member

Eastern wrote:The simple answer is that we don't know as we cannot access the constitution.
Why can't we access the constitution? We're members.

"To be or not to be" - William Shakespeare
"To be is to do" - Immanuel Kant
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldting wrote:
Eastern wrote:The simple answer is that we don't know as we cannot access the constitution.
I dare say that if you rock on down to the Club you can......it is just that unlike say the hawks it is not up on the Club Website

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
kalsaint
Club Player

Re: ZERO from the current Board !!

Eastern wrote:The SFF group claim that they have approx 5,000 proxies in already. This is no doubt due to how quickly that got their message out to THE MEMBERS via mailout, text messages and their website. It has been argued over & over as to the content of the message but the simple facts are that they GOT A MESSAGE OUT THERE.

Approx 1 month from an EGM and what have the members got from the club? NOTHING . Does anyone know when we can expect anything from the club and the current Board regarding proxies, club position etc.

Unless the incumbent Board have something REALLY SPECIAL planned, they will be fighting a losing battle. After all they are 5,000 votes behind before they start !!
Too true, no action, no representation no guts. Thats what this board seems to be about.

Midfield clearances and clear winners are needed to make an effective forward line.

You need to protect the ball handler to increase posession efficiency
Riewoldting
SS Life Member

saintsRrising wrote:
Riewoldting wrote:
I dare say that if you rock on down to the Club you can......it is just that unlike say the hawks it is not up on the Club Website
F*** that I live in WA

Just write to em

"To be or not to be" - William Shakespeare
"To be is to do" - Immanuel Kant
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
To the top
SS Life Member

We have the sarcastic, know all on this thread as well!

I trust the alternate ticket have better PR skills than JD!

Or perhaps JD is just a product of his education!!

Saint Mik
Club Player

TO THE TOP, You will learn to ignore his threads after a while it is SO much easier than trying to understand most of his crap and then finding the energy to respond to it :lol:

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
JeffDunne

Are you going to answer that question I asked anytime soon TTT?