booing judd?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

booing judd?

hey
i got bored about 3mins into maths 2day so i started to think about footy.
and it only just popped into my head, that when judd moves to another club, and wce play that club do you think he will get booed, or has he been to much of a star for them to boo him?

i think the only player i would never boo if he swapped club would have to be harvey, but i might have to boo him if he went to the pies!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

i think you boo every player thats not on your team and cheer for every player on your team

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Lenny_Hayes7
Club Player

Yet Another Judd Thread FFS :roll: :evil:

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

There are six Judd threads.

I am sure this can fit into one of them.

Cheers,

mods.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.