Interesting Hutchy Article !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Interesting Hutchy Article !!

I found this article in the pssst section of The Age today. Couldn't find any links so typed it in full:

Footy First gets in through the back door at Telstra Dome

TELSTRA Dome boss Ian Collins has hit out at the St Kilda Footy First group, accusing it odf deceiving the venue over its ticket launch this week.
On Tuesday, the rebel alternative ticket unveiled its plans at a press conference at the dome, the saints' home ground. But Collins said the group used another name- Telstra Dome caterer Delaware North- to book the room. Footy First candidate Dana Nelson is Delaware North Managing Director.

"They didn't ask permission. We didn't even know they were there or going to use it," Collins told pssst. "I wasn't happy about it."

Asked if he would have rented the room to Footy First, Collins said; " I would have said no. They don't need the stadium for matters like this-we've got a relationship with the club."

So was the Dome deceived? "That's one way of looking at it."

It appears that Hutchy is using every opportunity to "Sink the Boots" into Footy First !!
Last edited by Eastern on Sun 16 Sep 2007 4:34pm, edited 1 time in total.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

And pissing off collo might earn them a few more proxies ! :lol:

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

collo saying I didn't even know they were going to use? Why do people book a room if they are not going to use it? Hutchy is pulling every thing and anything to run his own agenda here.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

ausfatcat wrote:collo saying I didn't even know they were going to use? Why do people book a room if they are not going to use it? Hutchy is pulling every thing and anything to run his own agenda here.
Did you read the article?

Booked under Dana Nelsons company name.

Try some facts before commenting.

Oh BTW good work FFS. give Collo or the TD bastards SFA.

Well done - kudos.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
The Peanut
Club Player

It was announced across all mediums days before - Collo and his senier staffers can't say they didn't notice it - we as the poorly informed public were all sitting on our hands waiting for it. Old Hutchie ya - running out of ideas was it?

JeffDunne

The Peanut wrote:It was announced across all mediums days before - Collo and his senier staffers can't say they didn't notice it - we as the poorly informed public were all sitting on our hands waiting for it. Old Hutchie ya - running out of ideas was it?
C'mon Peanut.

There's no place for common sense here.

I thought it was bad enough that Rod had someone with zero credibility like Hutchy doing his bidding, but now he's really scrapping the bottom of the barrel by using Collo.

Rod seems to be trying to garner support from everyone other than the people that actually have the right to determine his fate.

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

collo upset by someone lying,cheating,decieving...what a joke

the master of cheating has been upstaged & he dont like it....suck eggs

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:collo upset by someone lying,cheating,decieving...what a joke

the master of cheating has been upstaged & he dont like it....suck eggs
Roger. How Frightening? !!

We agree AGAIN
:roll: :wink: !!

crowjelly
Club Player

What really pissed Collo off was Dana doing a BYO with the party pies and sausage rolls.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

If this new board stands up to Telstra Dome and the AFL - my gosh...moist...

Can't remember what it's like to have a St Kilda board standing up for itself... :shock:

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

GeorgeYoung27
Club Player

Caro just mentioned that Collo himself launched a rival bid for Carlton from the Dome.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

The Peanut wrote:It was announced across all mediums days before - Collo and his senier staffers can't say they didn't notice it - we as the poorly informed public were all sitting on our hands waiting for it. Old Hutchie ya - running out of ideas was it?
yes...and ...yes....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Can I also declare that it was well known in advance that the ticket launch was being held at Telstra Dome.

Surely Collo knew, and if he did, why didn't he step in?

There were Telstra Dome people everywhere that day - I can assure you, it wouldn't have been hard to stop.

Quite clearly, I'm feeling sick I ever defended the gutter rat that is 'Hutchy'.

JeffDunne

everton, I think it's pretty clear that Collo or Telstra Dome management didn't have an issue with this prior to the event.

I suspect Collo's comments and change in position have come about after some phone calls from interested parties.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:everton, I think it's pretty clear that Collo or Telstra Dome management didn't have an issue with this prior to the event.

I suspect Collo's comments and change in position have come about after some phone calls from interested parties.
Precisely.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:Can I also declare that it was well known in advance that the ticket launch was being held at Telstra Dome.

Surely Collo knew, and if he did, why didn't he step in?

There were Telstra Dome people everywhere that day - I can assure you, it wouldn't have been hard to stop.

Quite clearly, I'm feeling sick I ever defended the gutter rat that is 'Hutchy'.
well this way..collo gets sff 's money..then sucks up to the club....saying i was misled......

typical of the fat turd....

JeffDunne

The most disturbing aspect of these comments is that Collo (and by extension the Telstra Dome management) obviously feels their relationship with Rod Butterss is more important than their relationship with the club.

Collo's probably crapping himself that we might end up with a board and president that looks after the club's interests first.

Filling

JeffDunne wrote:everton, I think it's pretty clear that Collo or Telstra Dome management didn't have an issue with this prior to the event.

I can assure you that Collo did not know the room was being used for the launch until it was too late to change it.

The room was booked in Delaware North's name. It was not booked by Dana, she contacted Delware North staff at Telstra Dome and asked them to book the room for her.

GrumpyOne

Filling wrote:

I can assure you that Collo did not know the room was being used for the launch until it was too late to change it.

The room was booked in Delaware North's name. It was not booked by Dana, she contacted Delware North staff at Telstra Dome and asked them to book the room for her.
Thanks for clearing that one up, Collo.

Saint 58
Club Player

Poor baby Collo ..... he didn't know.

Tough S***, you Carlton Scumbag :!: :!:

What you do for others will define your life.
[Football isn't everything ... it's the ONLY thing]
JeffDunne

Filling wrote:I can assure you that Collo did not know the room was being used for the launch until it was too late to change it.
TBH, it wouldn't surprise me that Collo didn't know what half of Melbourne knew. How late is too late?

Frankly, I wouldn't believe anything that lying, cheating sack of s*** said anyway. Justice North summed him up pretty well in his findings into the Greg Williams tax case. The cheating scumbag should have been banned from the game for life rather than being put on the AFL gravy train. I guess though, the AFL needed a bare faced liar to do their dirty work and Crooked Collo fit's the bill. I mean, who else would be shamless enough to spin crap like "there's no queues at TD" when there's 1000's behind him in a queue? Or my favourite, "there's no problem with the grass at TD". He makes Iraqi Ministers look honest.

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

It wouldn't surprise me that he didn't know, the bloke seriously has no idea.

A very close friend of mine worked at the dome when it first opened & had a few run ins with Collins. These run ins invariably involved Collins shooting his mouth off without thinking. One occasion he lambasted event staff for not moving queues from the ticket windows at Gate 2... only problem was there were no ticket windows at Gate 2...poor Collo was outside another gate & couldn't take a quick look at the 3 metre high letters that stated GATE 1.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Glad to see everyone so even handed on this thread :roll:

Hutchy is a scum for reporting it (Hutchy is a scum but numerous posters on this thread have defended him in the past) Collo is a scum and a liar (yes but is he a scum and liar in this case?).

Even taking this line of thought to its logical conclusion that Collo thinks more of his relationship with RB than he does with the club :roll:

Oh dear lets not put 2+2 together and make 1000 now.

How come no scrutiny on why Dana Nelson didn't book TD under FFS banner and chose to decieve using her companies name?

Oh thats right, the FFS and all of their sneaky underhanded tactics are fine, and reasonable and acceptable, but everyone else is a scumbag and a liar and play dirty pool :roll:

The politiking on this site is incredible at the moment.

Waiting to be told I have been sucked in by the media again :roll:

Why didn't Nelson have the courage to be up front? or because she is part of the new messiahs she cant be questioned??? :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Filling wrote:

and just who the f*** are you..... :roll: :roll:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Speaking of conflict of interest, I (and her I suspect) am pretty happy she wasnt a board member during the Passout fiasco of earlier in the year

Would have been interesting to see her stance, as CEO of TD's catering company!

having said that...Collo would ahve knocked FF back because "We have a relationship with the Club'??? Oh spare me!!! Sheesh what are St Kilda gonna do..take their business elsewhere???lol Sounds to me like RB and Collo might be matier than we think

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor