Judd leaving Eagles, SEN confirmed - discussion

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

vergs
Club Player

bob__71 wrote:would we swap pick 9 and watts for fev
Does anyone have any knowledge of whats going on with Fevola? He was touted as trade bait before the finals series but I think Ratten has given him public support since he was announced as coach. Now that Judd is available does that have any implications for Fevs future at the Blues? He could be part of a deal with West Coast and Carlton, or used in a 3 way trade to gain another pick which the Blues could then offer to West Coast. Newspaper reports suggest that the Eagles are after 2 top ten picks for Judd.

Its all hypothetical at the moment but it keeps things interesting. How would fellow Saints fans feel about the club giving up its first round selection for Fevola? He would be a direct FF replacement for Gehrig and it would also enable us to remain flexible with the use of Kosi. Would it be worthwhile? Or should we focus our attention elsewhere, such as midfield depth and pace? Either way, this trade period could be very interesting. The demand for Judd will be very high which could give another club the chance to win big if they are involved in a 3 way trade between West Coast and Judd's new home.

woooosaints
Club Player

i dont know about this but goose+pick 9 or pick 9 + montagna and our 2nd rounder

crowjelly
Club Player

If that was Judd telling the truth about the primary reasons for leaving the Weagles, then I'll go he for tiggy. If the drug issue at the club wasn't the real reason then my clacker does not point south.

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 11:37am, edited 1 time in total.

Richter
SS Life Member

Montagna and R Clarke to Richmond for pick 2. Picks 2 and 9 to WCE for Judd. Heavily backended 5 year contract for Judd.

Boom. Done.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 11:38am, edited 1 time in total.

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

Richter wrote:Montagna and R Clarke to Richmond for pick 2. Picks 2 and 9 to WCE for Judd. Heavily backended 5 year contract for Judd.

Boom. Done.
5 year backended contract, Aaron Hamill? judd current injury... sound potentially disasterous anyone?

as for trading monty, see my views in the other thread.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
Richter
SS Life Member

fonz_#15 wrote:see my views in the other thread.
Snap! :D

G'night all. Will be dreaming of Juddy in the red, white and black..... :D

Perhaps I might even change my vote to RB if he can get CJ to the Saints!!! He is the footy messiah after all. :wink:

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...