The main argument from the current board...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BakesFan
SS Life Member

The main argument from the current board...

"We've cleared our debt"
Fair enough. Well done fellas. I tips my lid to you.

I need to know how much the sale of VFL/AFL Park (Waverly) and the current TV rights deal contributed towards acheiving this feat. I would imagine that if there was ever a time to concentrate on debt reduction/elimination, it'd would have been the past few years.
The benefits from the Waverly sale won't be repeated; and we can only hope that the TV networks go into a frenzy the next time rights are negotiated.

I am one of the undecided.

I'm especially disappointed over the PUBLIC RB/GT feud this year, and the P!SSWEAK Baker defence.
However! I'm yet to be wooed by a challenging ticket that has provided no SUBSTANCE to its rhetoric.

I need to see a clear, positive vision for my beloved club before I decide either way............

......and just a tip to SFF. Please don't annoy me with SMS messages telling me that Nathan, Andrew and Greg want me to get my proxy form in; until you clearly outline your plan!

Rant over.

GO SAINTS!!!!!

p.s Please don't try contact me tomorrow because I'll be watching the North Mackay SAINTS contesting their GRAND FINALS in Under 12's, Under 14's, Under 17's, Reserve Grade, and Seniors. :D
again... GO SAINTS!!

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)