KB on SEN

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

KB on SEN

What value does he add to SEN?

Does he really have an opinion on anything that is seperate from AFL spin??

He just doesn't seem to understand issues properly, comes across as a very simple thinker, which is different to most SEN presenters.

Should SEN look at replacing him with someone with a bit more passion, I mean, how often do you here him say "I didn't watch xxx footy-related show last night"????

No excuse not watch say The Footy Show or Footy Classified IMO (not that I'm saying these shows are quality, but many SEN callers watch it and expect presenters to also!).

Behind Play
Club Player

Saints, does he have an opinion, my oath he does, the problem is his opinion only matters.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

to be truthful in my limited listenings of sen when kb has been on...

he comes across as an ass-kisser big time and he doesn't have any kind of opinion that i would listen to religiously

shut up balding comb over man

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Saint Mik
Club Player

To old, lost the plot, has a shyte attitude to the game, and needs to retire from All boards and go back to punt road to see how things are done in todays day and age not when he was last around the workings of a FC

Go away KB you no longer make much sense to anyone but yourself.

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
yipper
SS Life Member

Not to mention an insanely annoying habit of asking questions that take forever, he tends to ask and then provide a list of answers for whomever he is interviewing. You could easily forget the original question by the time he stops waffling on!! And he is constantly defending his rules review committee and the state of the game. Just a waste of radio time.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
redwhite&blackblood
SS Hall of Fame

KB is another that suffers terribly from the affliction sweeping the AFL circles at present. It is a terrible condition called Fonzitus. It has 2 main symptoms first you can't say the word Sorry. The other is you can't say that you are Wrong. There is no known cure for this condition and it apparently only happens to those who are on good terms with themselves. Other known cases in the AFL circles are Dimwit, Anderscum, Phatpryk Smith and his bit on the side Greg Denham, Mr Wonderful Buttress and the entire umpiring fraternity.

Having said that he isn't on his pat malone in terms of offering very little to SEN. I find Billy annoying in the morning and he is the worst special comments man in the game he states the bleeding obvious over and over he gets a thought and that is all you hear for the rest of the game. I also find Showbags Maher, and Jason Richardson pointless too they have NFI and are boring people too. at least KB is good on the panel show on Friday Arvos.

Bleeding Red, Black and White for 38 years!
Life Motto - Fortius Quo Fidelius
Raph "Cult Hero" Clarke Fan Club.