International membership

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

markinUSA
SS Life Member

International membership

This just seems like a good idea to discuss while ideas are being thrown about for different membership initiatives.

For someone like me, who never gets back to Australia, the current international membership package (eg entry into games) doesn't offer that much, compared to what people in Australia get.

This is just a suggestion, and you can take it for what it's worth.

I remember in 1992 (or around there) the club had this marketing idea where you could get a photo of your favorite player for $5... I still have my Danny Frawley and Nicky Winmar photos.

One thing I would like - and I am sure they wouldn't cost much - is if international members could get a photo of their favourite player in the mail, like that, as a benefit for joining.

Just an idea.

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.
The Peanut
Club Player

Hi there 'markinUSA'
I strongly suggest that you send a message to SFF (from their website link) - be assured that it will be read and discussed. Now is the best time to speak out - they have processes in place for members feedback. GW spent some time outlining how the membership costs have been trimmed for profit - he believes that you have to give to get. He believes that the current board make profits from cuts - not investment. That is why the morale down at the club is so low and sponsors are leaving in droves.

markinUSA
SS Life Member

Ok, I will do that.

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.