NEW facts/info from SFF website homepage re Butterss board

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

NEW facts/info from SFF website homepage re Butterss board

Message to members
Members to choose their Board
St Kilda members will retain their right to vote for the next St Kilda Football Club Board.

The current St Kilda Board today called for Footy First to lodge a plan for the Club to the AFL for approval.

“In light of opinion polls tracking at over 80% and the overwhelmingly positive support we are recieving from members after only two days since we announced our ticket, it is not surprising that the current President and his group would try to take the decision out of the hands of our members,â€

4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

geez...ure working overtime........your not on the footy sub committee also r u? :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

Are you worried that the facts will get in the way? Are you on the board?

JeffDunne

4theluvoftheclub wrote:Are you worried that the facts will get in the way? Are you on the board?
I doubt he's even a member.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

4theluvoftheclub wrote:Are you worried that the facts will get in the way? Are you on the board?
Ive been round here longer than you...quite sometime actually....and never once been accused of being a Board Member...quite an insult at the moment.....

Im not interested in pretending Im on Boards etc - I leave that to Rodgefox - But I detest fly by nighter, spamming posters who clearly have an agenda treating the posters on this forum as mindless twits.

We can read the FF stuff - the site is up and we know where it is....stop spamming your bias and have a true debate.....

“Yeah….nah””
JeffDunne

Re: NEW facts/info from SFF website homepage re Butterss boa

4theluvoftheclub wrote:“I have spoken to AFL CEO Andrew Demetriou this afternoon who said the AFL will not take away the members’ right to decide. There will be no AFL assessment of competing business plans..
Thank god for that.

IMO the suggestion from the current board to allow the AFL to decide rather than the members is a straight out insult to members.

4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

you need to chill.....talk about working overtime to support RB...wow...

4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

Teflon needs to chill, not JD>>>>

GeorgeYoung27
Club Player

But I detest .... spamming posters who clearly have an agenda treating the posters on this forum as mindless twits.

We can read the FF stuff - the site is up and we know where it is....stop spamming your bias and have a true debate.....
substitute "FF" for "the media" and this post is about you also Teflon. When you call the challengers "Family First" your bias is there for everyone too.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

4theluvoftheclub wrote:you need to chill.....talk about working overtime to support RB...wow...
I havent decided who Im supporting yet - please DO find the post where I have stated who I amvoting for......I'll wait and look forward to your response......

Your "Spin" knows no bounds...Im impressed...

Just a shamed the forum is robbed of a chance to debate the virtues of each sides arguments withtout your spam.

“Yeah….nah””
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:I havent decided who Im supporting yet - please DO find the post where I have stated who I amvoting for......I'll wait and look forward to your response.
stop sitting on the fence teflon

4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

I have looked at your posts. You are obviously Rod's biggest fan on this site. Show me one who is more biased to Rod than you. You don't fool people into thinking you're objective by saying you haven't made up your mind.

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 5:52am, edited 1 time in total.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

yep, thanks for your contribution, rod.

on reflection the only way forward to reunite the club is for you to move aside, unfortunately

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

I like being kept in the loop regardless from where this poster is from.

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

Teflon wrote:
Ive been round here longer than you...
Agreed teflon, and FWIW I've shut my mouth long enough on this topic. So I'll have my say......

I havent bothered reading most of the posts as everyone has had their own agendae on the latest issues and most of it is regurgitated rubbish AFAIAC.... and we are pretty certain who is in who's corner around here.

4TLOTC you've had what 30 odd posts and you accuse a regular poster of being on the board and promoting his/ her self-interests (no clear cut evidence Teflon is on the board or that he/ she/ it is male/ or female/ or either!!!) :lol: . Give it a rest.

Please stop shovelling ideas down people's throats..... and that goes for the RB's camp. I am sick and tired of so-called internet "experts" thinking they know what's going on down at the Club. And what's best for the Club, its Members and Sponsors

We are all adults here - we can make our own decisions. We don't need trolls coming on here beating their own drums about how members should vote or think about the board situation.

And yes you ARE a troll. I really don't care who you are to be honest. Seems to me you haven't given a stuff about this website before. Why start now!?!?!?!?!

/end of rant. TBH I couldn't give a stuff who responds to this - trolls or non-trolls

Fortius Quo Fidelius - that's a frikkin laugh - when has the St Kilda Football Club ever been strong through loyalty.

Biggest oxymoron since the term "American Intelligence"

Apart from that I'm not even going to bother to make a comment about the latest rumblings down there. Its the same crap as per usual which happens every few years. 1 flag in 100 odd years. Sometimes I bloody envy other boards such as Collingwood. Wish we had their stability...... wish we had their flags and I wish we had their leadership and I wish we had their money.

But above all I wish we had another Premiership Flag!

//NOW its the end of the rant!

mischa
Club Player

Re: NEW facts/info from SFF website homepage re Butterss boa

[quote="4theluvoftheclub"]Message to members
Members to choose their Board
St Kilda members will retain their right to vote for the next St Kilda Football Club Board.

The current St Kilda Board today called for Footy First to lodge a plan for the Club to the AFL for approval.

“In light of opinion polls tracking at over 80% and the overwhelmingly positive support we are recieving from members after only two days since we announced our ticket, it is not surprising that the current President and his group would try to take the decision out of the hands of our members,â€

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

nothing wrong with what 4theluvoftheclub posts.

if he / she is a troll, whats b4e or teflon?

TTSF, they only asked if he was on the board after:
Teflon wrote:your not on the footy sub committee also r u?
Last edited by n1ck on Fri 14 Sep 2007 1:47pm, edited 1 time in total.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

"“I have spoken to AFL CEO Andrew Demetriou this afternoon who said the AFL will not take away the members’ right to decide. There will be no AFL assessment of competing business plans. '

...you were right nick...i was a bit too hasty to condemn fonzi dimwit....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:
I doubt he's even a member.
:wink:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

TimeToShineFellas wrote:[
Fortius Quo Fidelius - that's a frikkin laugh - when has the St Kilda Football Club ever been strong through loyalty.

Biggest oxymoron since the term "American Intelligence"

Apart from that I'm not even going to bother to make a comment about the latest rumblings down there. Its the same crap as per usual which happens every few years. 1 flag in 100 odd years. Sometimes I bloody envy other boards such as Collingwood. Wish we had their stability...... wish we had their flags and I wish we had their leadership and I wish we had their money.

But above all I wish we had another Premiership Flag!

//NOW its the end of the rant!

you got that right mate......same things as i said when thomas got shafted......

been going on all my life......and was exactly what thomas and his mate butterss were surposed to change...forever.....

yeah.....sure.

but...

....we live in hope in that next mob will do better...

yipper
SS Life Member

aussierules0k wrote:I'm EXCITED!!! :)

I can feel a strong united club in 08 and the sky's the limit. Sponsors will jump on board once this is sorted out. We'll attract more not less members.

Guards... unshackle me! :)
I'm with you AOK!! I believe there are ppl lurking in the background (good, exciting ppl ) who will jump on once this new ticket gets up.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote:nothing wrong with what 4theluvoftheclub posts.

if he / she is a troll, whats b4e or teflon?

TTSF, they only asked if he was on the board after:
Teflon wrote:your not on the footy sub committee also r u?
Well said Nick. Teflon gives as good as he gets.

Look, this is an emotive issue and will continue to be until we have a resolution.

For the most part the debate has been stimulating and informing. The OP is just informing. It didn't give comment other than to report.

If something similar comes from the board camp, I'd happily read it and comment.

Everyone is going to have bias, but remember we are all looking for the same thing. Success for our club.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

why does rb even think in his wildest dreams that sff will comply and head to the afl with the best business plan to see whom can take st.kfc into the future?

it seems like a really poor attempt at tactics and transperant for all to see considering rb's positive relationship with the higher up's of the afl...

if i was part of sff i would laugh at this lame act of solidarity from rb in an attempt to calm the storm that is obviously brewing

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.