Burke I love you

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St.Kenny
Club Player

Burke I love you

For mine the main grab in this interview tonight was the way in which he highlighted the new ticket's obligation to the StFC first and foremostly members against what Dimitriou/AFL want.
Butters is clinging to his 'good relations' with the AFL. Because RB has never rocked the AFL boat then he is sure Dimitriou will see him to a safe harbour. As Burkey put it so bluntly, the new board is responsible primarily to the St. Kilda members. Appeasing a power monger such as Dimitriou should never be a high priority ....look at the way we have been treated by them this year......and compare it with say Collingwood.

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...
mischa
Club Player

Completely agree. Like I said in another post if you're being endorsed by the likes of Patrick Smith, Robert Walls and Andrew Demetriou-ppl with zero credibility as far as the STKFC is concerned, then you're really clutching at straws or worse thin air!

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Geez, I'm agreeing with mischa and St.Kenny!!!!

What's going on here?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

well...they often have reasonable posts...but i am adding a "me too" to their sentiments....how dare that flower dimwit try to scuttle our right to vote for who we want...........

..i would be a fix up...just like the baker incident......creeps.....(dimspew and our rod)

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
riccardo
Saintsational Legend

I wholeheartedly second that.

monica attard43

i didn't see burkey on the footy show last night - cause i can't stand watching newman, hutchy etc

but just wanted to add my support

luv ya burkey! & good luck!