Attack ON Burkie's Integrity

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Buckets
SS Life Member

Attack ON Burkie's Integrity

Watching the Footy Show and i have never been angrier at the way in which Hutchy tried his best to undermine Burkie's integrity because he wants to be on the board but had a conflict of interest being apart of the MRP and the committee that appointed Bailey for the Demons coaching position. Perleaze Hutchy do the noble think and STFU. Burke has more integrity in his pinkie than you will ever dream of having.

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

hutchy is friends with butters

Sam23
SS Life Member

Agree he had a go at his integrity and instead of saying he didn't no for 6-8 weeks, he should've pushed on the integrity thing.

Because Hutchy was doing it.

Burke then went on the contradict himself saying he only new for 2-3 weeks.

Should've really pushed becasue Hutchy is a dirty bushpig who the AFL does not need.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

ausfatcat wrote:hutchy is friends with butters
Hutchy is also good friends with Burke and has stated this.

Leave Butters out of it.

“Yeah….nah””
maverick
Saintsational Legend

Course he is, they play in the gutter together.

Had to laugh when Hutchy said, lets be honest, he doesn't know what the word means......

fisher_fan
Club Player

Funny how Hutchy though there was a conflict of interest between Burke helping Melb find a new coach and joining Footy First.

My question for Hutchy is, is it a conflict of interest to be best mates with Rod Butterss and interviewing the face of footy first????

Buckets
SS Life Member

maverick wrote:
Course he is, they play in the gutter together.

Had to laugh when Hutchy said, lets be honest, he doesn't know what the word means......
Lol Hutchy reminds me of the Iraqi Communications Minister. "The Americans have not entered Bahgdad we are simply having difficulty with a fireworks factory" :oops:

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

thats the media..... Burkie is big enough to handle it.

You say yes to an interview and you will always get grilled

moving on

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 5:53am, edited 3 times in total.

chook23
Saintsational Legend

Westaway attacked the board and their integrity

burke did as well by hutchy

neither parties should have been

saint4life
Buckets
SS Life Member

aussierules0k wrote:Replay the interview. The very first thing Burke said was brilliant. I stood and applauded!

He's got my vote.

If they win, I'll renew my SC.

Hutchy aint worth talking about.
Same i thought for that moment he had nearly every Saints member wanting to vote for SFF. Oh and DSG not saying that Burkie needed to be aware of criticism my problem was that Hutchy tried to claim that the conflict o interest not only affected the Saints but other clubs within the AFL. That got my blood boiling.

HarveysDeciple

Bull s*** journalism.....what par of being objective and balanced (the very cornerstone of the profession) can you see discuss allegations as "clearly this was inferred"......piss poor gutter Journalism.

Buckets
SS Life Member

HarveysDeciple wrote:Bull s*** journalism.....what par of being objective and balanced (the very cornerstone of the profession) can you see discuss allegations as "clearly this was inferred"......piss poor gutter Journalism.
What else do you expect from the gutter rat in Hutchy. Did you see the way in which Burkie left the panel. He got up as they were going to a break and JB was the only one to acknowledge him leaving while the other three ignored him completely.

GeorgeYoung27
Club Player

Why did Hutchy go so soft on RB? Every question he asked was a dorothy dixer like they do at Parliament question time. If Hutchy is such a friend of NB's why was the body language so cold both ways. When they faded to an ad Burkey left to go out, acknowledging Garry and JB and totally avoiding Hutchy.

Leo.J
SS Life Member

People like Hutchy don't have friends, they have acquaintances who they use for their own gain, in Hutchy's case for a story as a source.

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 5:53am, edited 1 time in total.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote:
Buckets wrote:Did you see the way in which Burkie left the panel. He got up as they were going to a break and JB was the only one to acknowledge him leaving while the other three ignored him completely.
Yep, noticed that. Disgusting. Burke as polite as you'd expect said goodbye, probably expected to shake Huts hand as gentlemen do. NB stood tall among dwarfs, in fact he became a ruckman! :shock: Kudos to JB. Mud to the others.
Lets face it - unless your James Hird, Buckley or Judd you just dont rate for the footy show.

I saw the schemozzle they gave Buckley for his milestone game...almost an entire segment devoted (cant remember the games number) and compared that to Harvs and I remember thinking...these pr!cks give us no respect...

“Yeah….nah””
Buckets
SS Life Member

Teflon wrote:
aussierules0k wrote:
Buckets wrote:Did you see the way in which Burkie left the panel. He got up as they were going to a break and JB was the only one to acknowledge him leaving while the other three ignored him completely.
Yep, noticed that. Disgusting. Burke as polite as you'd expect said goodbye, probably expected to shake Huts hand as gentlemen do. NB stood tall among dwarfs, in fact he became a ruckman! :shock: Kudos to JB. Mud to the others.
Lets face it - unless your James Hird, Buckley or Judd you just dont rate for the footy show.

I saw the schemozzle they gave Buckley for his milestone game...almost an entire segment devoted (cant remember the games number) and compared that to Harvs and I remember thinking...these pr!cks give us no respect...
Slight difference is that Burkie was there as a special guest of TFS and the way he was treated club champion or not was disgraceful.

To the top
SS Life Member

It seems to me that this alternate ticket is riding behind the record of Burke as a (former) St Kilda player and the reputation he forged during his time at the club.

So, tell me Nathan, why did you resign from the coaching panel when you did and what were your relationships with the remainder of the coaching staff at that time, and with the administration?

Depending on the answer, you would then question any on-going relationship with any of those parties.

I note he distanced Fox, which contradicts other media reports.

And tell me Nathan, when you refer to the loss of sponsors, are you aware of any particular reasons for those losses, because there must be reasons, and what are the connections any incoming Board members have which will deliver major and significant sponsors to the St Kilda FC, and address the falling revenue you have identified? Because St Kilda FC need people on the board who have such connections and can deliver those connections to St Kilda FC and its revenue stream.

And tell me Nathan, how much can you improve the revenue base of St Kilda FC by to accomodate your laudable extra spending on the football department and, in the absence of this improvement in revenues, would you go back into debt to accomodate such spending? And who willl lend to St Kilda FC and on what basis?

The presentation was limp and the questioning was limp.

As I have said on the "Rhetoric or substance" thread, we are being led by gloss, rhetoric and the revered status of a former player when we want substance.

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 5:52am, edited 3 times in total.

kaos theory
Club Player

TTP -

What i heard from the RB board in response today was more rhetoric, defensiveness, political ploys, and no substance and no plan or vision forward for the club.....

So far, the rival ticket, though with some flaws (its only just come together), was far surperior to the incumbent that is falling apart.....

GeorgeYoung27
Club Player

TTP, from previous posts, I saw your name and knew word for word what you were going to say. It's great to have our board on their computers and communicating with Saintsational

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Before jumping all over TTP with conspiracy theories...why not actually read what hes put up?

It HAS been reported the Fox family are behind this
AND it does appear - on football biggest rating prime time TV show that Greg Westaway hid behind Nathan Burke. He aint dumb .....he knows Burkes revered by members/supporters and most of these wouldnt dare question Nathan Burke because he in their eyes is above reproach.

That aside - No side has yet come out ewith any substance - the current Board does at least have a history to guage performance but still should put out its own way forward IMO.

The Family First group MUST put up. Show us a plan- where is the new revenue for all the football dept spending coming from? ...so far in their propoganda Ive read "use banks money".....ok.........but that carries risk also.............and after 5 yrs of clearing debt.....youd wanna get that "balance" as Greg calls its between good/bad debt spot on....or we will suffer big time and go backwards.

“Yeah….nah””
JeffDunne

To the top wrote:. . . we are being led by gloss, rhetoric and the revered status of a former player when we want substance.
Maybe, but it beats being led by gloss, rhetoric and someone too chicken sh** to face a person he believes is white-anting the club and would rather embarrass himself and the club in public.

Nathan doesn't lack courage and can hardly be accused of being "glossy".

I'd have thought the complete opposite of what we've had leading us for the past 7 years.

4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

When reporter asked Butterss for their 3 year [lan ( and they have been there for years) , they didn't have one. As a business person, i can say that if you don"t have a written business plan , you shouldn't be running a business over $1m turnover, let alone $20m.

Love how RB deflects away from his lack of a plan by asking the @ day challengers to prepare one .

Dirty pool.