3rd & 4th Rd Draft picks !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

3rd & 4th Rd Draft picks !!

I know that lots of people have opinions on who the No1 will be, who should be 1st Round, who should go top 20 etc but I like to look beyond that to see where our next Sam Fisher or Leigh Montagna might come from.

One guy who might fit into this category is Michael Dell Aquila from Eastern Rangers. A classy midfielder who won the B&F at the U16 National Carnival 2 years ago rating him higher than both Kruezer & Cotchin. Has had 2 injury riddled years which meant that he missed this years carnival. Has had a very good 2nd 1/2 of this year and has been invited to Draft Camp. Is a goal kicking midfielder !!

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Email Bevo or ring him ... he normally responds.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Oh When the Saints wrote:Email Bevo or ring him ... he normally responds.
Done.. 3 times........I think. Responded to all !!

Launcestonsaint
SS Life Member
Location: Watching our games on tele or listening to the radio :(

Re: 3rd & 4th Rd Draft picks !!

Eastern wrote:I know that lots of people have opinions on who the No1 will be, who should be 1st Round, who should go top 20 etc but I like to look beyond that to see where our next Sam Fisher or Leigh Montagna might come from.

One guy who might fit into this category is Michael Dell Aquila from Eastern Rangers. A classy midfielder who won the B&F at the U16 National Carnival 2 years ago rating him higher than both Kruezer & Cotchin. Has had 2 injury riddled years which meant that he missed this years carnival. Has had a very good 2nd 1/2 of this year and has been invited to Draft Camp. Is a goal kicking midfielder !!
A major sponsor are we Eastern? :wink:

St Kilda's 2 premiership captains are Tassie born. The Doc & Roo.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Launcestonsaint wrote:
Eastern wrote:I know that lots of people have opinions on who the No1 will be, who should be 1st Round, who should go top 20 etc but I like to look beyond that to see where our next Sam Fisher or Leigh Montagna might come from.

Me spend money :evil: :twisted: :roll: :?: :?: :wink:

You are joking :?: :?: :roll: :wink: !!

Launcestonsaint
SS Life Member
Location: Watching our games on tele or listening to the radio :(

Eastern wrote:
Launcestonsaint wrote:

Me spend money :evil: :twisted: :roll: :?: :?: :wink:

You are joking :?: :?: :roll: :wink: !!
I heard that you don't spend money on shouting beers so you must use your hard earned on something.
Sponsoring a team would be a bit of petty cash on your wages. :wink:

St Kilda's 2 premiership captains are Tassie born. The Doc & Roo.