Coaching queries.....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bring back plugga

Coaching queries.....

Can anyone tell me why Jason Blake was on Ben Cousins? and Raf Clarke was on Wirrapunda? in the West Coast game... I mean talk about a mis-match!!!!

Also re Trading Milne has to go (look at his descion making under pressure- he turns it over or tries to take on too many players and gets caught consistently)

Del Santo needs to toughen up too- his descion making under pressure is suspect, how many times DOES HE MESS THE KICK OUTS UP!!???

COACH OUT...

FGSDGDFGDFGDFGDFG
sackers5
Club Player

Re: Coaching queries.....

Bring back plugga wrote: Del Santo
Just about sums up that post doesnt it?

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

1. Blake actually did a decent job on Cousins in the first half then got bloked out of the game in the second.

2. Ferguson played more on Wirrapunda than Clarke and Clarke was about his third opponant and probaly spent the least amount of time on him.

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

Re: Coaching queries.....

Bring back plugga wrote:Can anyone tell me why Jason Blake was on Ben Cousins? and Raf Clarke was on Wirrapunda? in the West Coast game... I mean talk about a mis-match!!!!

Also re Trading Milne has to go (look at his descion making under pressure- he turns it over or tries to take on too many players and gets caught consistently)

Del Santo needs to toughen up too- his descion making under pressure is suspect, how many times DOES HE MESS THE KICK OUTS UP!!???

COACH OUT...
This post is such a big troll I can practically see a bridge over it. :roll: