SAINTS BOARD

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

JAK

SAINTS BOARD

When we moved to the Dorklands I didn't renew my membership. Also the trendoid Butterss has taken the club down the wrong road. BUT if Nathan Burke becomes pres I'll rejoin.

Fan from Ross Smith to Robert Harvey
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

Re: SAINTS BOARD

JAK wrote:When we moved to the Dorklands I didn't renew my membership. Also the trendoid Butterss has taken the club down the wrong road. BUT if Nathan Burke becomes pres I'll rejoin.

you do relise we had no choice about moving to the dome right?

JAK

I realise that we got ourselves into a position where we had no choice. But these things are never as inevitable as they are painted. It's all about spin, and all about money. Same with some other clubs. Dorklands was held out as the stadium of the future and there was supposed to be no alternative... It's all about making money for a private company and not about looking after footy fans.

Fan from Ross Smith to Robert Harvey
spert
Saintsational Legend

I remember back to Plympton saying how great it was having the Saints playing home at AFL park Waverley with all the future benefits. He changed his tune quickly, but that and AFL park are history now. I've got no doubt our past and present and future presidents are loyal Saint supporters who ultimately want the best for us, but in the end, if the AFL says jump to St.K, then they jump. I'm happy to go and see the Saints play anywhere if time these days permits, and although I spent years going to Moorabbin, standing in the rain eating cold pies, I'm happy to see us win, and I wan't to see real positives from now leading up to the 2008 season -it's probably time for RB to move on anyway, it's the end of the RB&GT era and mindset me thinks.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

I've posted this before, we were forced to waverley and forced to TD.

we were never given teh choice of the MCG, the MCC didn't want us.

i had the good fortune to chat to david friend a couple of seasons ago at TD.

and frankly I would believe im over some of hte other rubbish I've heard.

Cheers

and I hated Timmid and bought my membership through those years.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!