the diary of a Demetriou 4 septimba 2007

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

the diary of a Demetriou 4 septimba 2007

sumtimes when I scrach miself it maeks me feel betta but wen I stukked a pensil in mi wee wee it hurted a lot, i am andrew and that is mi day

north are in the finals woo hoo, when hakewthorn lost i accidentlly peed on miself i was so eccxited, bunch of noobs at hawkthorn, i hatae them from when I plaied football, they hurt me and called me monki boi (note the cool hip way I spelt boi, i lernt that from benden goddard) coz I was hairy.

i luv north, the commsision sed I could give them more monies if i just sined som contrcts for them. I sertainly tricked them good, they curnt treet me like im a dummy.

sent kilda boss butters is cool and his chick he is boffing is so hot, hees not my frend enimore coz he larfed wen I sed I was cool like him and can we hang together. I like smorgin much better coz he sed Im a fine figure head and nobodies puppet so I gave him sum monies for the dgooes. I dun like the doggies but smorgan is cool.

I toled bill to make sure the swans and freo mde the finals coz I get a bonus. fukers at freo cant win a chook raffle wen I gived them all the tikets.

now I got to go and pee but its hard and hurtz coz my epensil is sticked inside.

Im andrew dimwit and this is my day

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Re: the diary of a Demetriou 4 septimba 2007

Dan Warna wrote: fukers at freo cant win a chook raffle wen I gived them all the tikets.
I nearly peed myself - vintage Dan Warna!!!

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great work.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
midas_touch
Club Player

ROFL, very nice work Dan Warna.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)