M/W Contributions for Season 2007 - THANKS!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

LennyBoy
Club Player

M/W Contributions for Season 2007 - THANKS!

Just want to take this opportunity to personally thank a number of regular contributors to this board, who played an important role in my move to Melbourne thoroughout Season 2007; both with arranging ticketing and seating, match day events, and helping me settle down with my move.

Theres no doubting I have taken the last week or so very hard, and I find it hard to deal with the fact that we have failed in our quest to play final's footy; still I am optimistic at what the club can do moving forward.

I think it is very important that we take some time to identify a few of our own forumites for the hard work they put in, week in week out.

saintsau66: I'm very appreciative of not only the work you have put into the M/W in Season 2007, but also the way you welcomed me to become part of the crew. I speak on behalf of many football followers out there, and commend you on the terrific volunteer work and time you put forward for the club.

Snoopygirl: Well done on stepping up to the tee as a mod, and regularly getting a group together to meet pre/post at Livewire on match day.

HD: Great effort with maintaining and running the margin competition throughout Season 2007 as usual. I speak on behalf of many that know the time involved.

Also to HSVKing (thanks for the tickets), LukeL26 (sorry I was regularly late on match days), OLB, wildgoose, lovindalsanto, Beekay (I can't help if I'm Fev), N1ck (Mr Myspace), Sexc_Sainter etc thanks for everything you have done for me throughout the year, its been one of the toughest in my life, but I can't be grateful enough for helping me get thru.

Go Sainters, and may we move forward in Season 2008!