Saints board faces new challengers

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Peanut
Club Player

'always tomorrow' - Nice to see you back again - a new laptop or did you get the other fixed :lol:

Sorry - I read to much rubbish in the papers. :wink:

always tomorrow
Club Player

Teflon wrote:
Oh When the Saints wrote:always tomorrow is an accurate poster IMO

:wink:
maybe but the obvious bias in his sig gives him away a touch to be taken to seriously I wouldve thought....
Teflon

I put those views out there very publicly so people know exactly what they are and can judge me accordingly. If you wish to judge my commentary as biased that is entirely your perogative, but if anything it ensures a greater level of scrutiny as to what i write otherwise i would have no credibilty what so ever.

As always, it is over to everyone else for their decision making - I am simply trying to add more information to help you all make informed decisions whichever way they come out.

AT

Saints to go great in 08!
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

The Peanut wrote:'always tomorrow' - Nice to see you back again - a new laptop or did you get the other fixed :lol:

yeah, if yesterday's man "always tomorrow" had of not stuffed up our recruiting for five years in the recent past, we might not NOW be behind the eight ball, going forward

"always needs to be talked about" might be more appropriate

or perhaps

"always full of himself "

or just maybe

"always should have stuck to the walnut diet"

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
always tomorrow
Club Player

barks4eva wrote:yeah, if yesterday's man "always tomorrow" had of not stuffed up our recruiting for five years in the recent past, we might not NOW be behind the eight ball, going forward

or perhaps

or just maybe

FYI & FOR THE RECORD

i've been through this with you before but for the sake of new readers i'll do so again...

i am not and have never been a friend, colleague, acquaitance or family member of Grant Thomas. i have also never met, spoken or been in the same room as him either.

my views are informed from other sources, within the club and externally to the club. nothing more, nothing less.

i feel the need to restate this so everybody is clear on my posts. as i said to Teflon, my sig is out there for all to see so i afford my scutiny of what i write accordingly, and i am ok with that.

AT

Saints to go great in 08!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
The Peanut wrote:'always tomorrow' - Nice to see you back again - a new laptop or did you get the other fixed :lol:

yeah, if yesterday's man "always tomorrow" had of not stuffed up our recruiting for five years in the recent past, we might not NOW be behind the eight ball, going forward

or perhaps

or just maybe

how's the dumpster going t4e.......you should branch out a bit more...and even get out of that crappy hawthorn suburb.......do wonders for your outlook on life....... :roll: :roll: :twisted: :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.