Steve Bedwell Part of New Ticket.....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Steve Bedwell Part of New Ticket.....

Whatcha gunna do now Jeffery?

Genius Stevie part of the "super replacement" ticket that Huchy himself described as "lacking credibility".... :lol: :lol:

I can see it now......Steve once again stumbling round on radio telling us all how a loss is good for him.......while the interviewers snicker at the stupidity of the man and the club that takes this sort of charlatan serious.

IF Bedwell/Thomas or Denis are ANYWHERE near St Kilda FC....be afraid.......

and Burkie - god man tell us all your not really involved with this dribble?

“Yeah….nah””
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I highly doubt Thomas would have much to do with any of this. Personally, for all Butterss has done for the club, I think something needs to change...or at least be given a good scare!

ps: Bedwell on the other hand...uuurgh :?
Last edited by St. Luke on Tue 04 Sep 2007 12:31am, edited 1 time in total.

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Carl Mynott
Club Player

Re: Steve Bedwell Part of New Ticket.....

Teflon wrote:Whatcha gunna do now Jeffery?

Genius Stevie part of the "super replacement" ticket that Huchy himself described as "lacking credibility".... :lol: :lol:

I can see it now......Steve once again stumbling round on radio telling us all how a loss is good for him.......while the interviewers snicker at the stupidity of the man and the club that takes this sort of charlatan serious.

Guess who watches Footy Classified....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The more things change the more they stay the same
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Carl Mynott wrote:

Good guess Cyril.
:wink:

“Yeah….nah””
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

could've sworn hutchie said and some more credible people.......

but havig bedwell does it for me.....

Carl Mynott
Club Player

Teflon wrote:
Carl Mynott wrote:

Good guess Cyril.
Thanks Plumbers tape

The more things change the more they stay the same
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:I highly doubt Thomas would have much to do with any of this. Personally, for all Butterss has done for the club, I think something needs to change...or at least be given a good scare!

ps: Bedwell on the other hand...uuurgh :?
you dont change just so you can say "we made change".

We have a string Board - Butters HAS done a lot of good thinbgs for this club with a lot of sniping behind the scenes at him and the Board along the way.

IF a challenge is to be made to the Board then fair enough - but do it on the back of some GENUINE business acumen and a plan to address the so-called failures of the current Board NOT on the back of a retired club great and a half @ssed comedian who was off his tits at a club function in recent years dribbling words and who couldnt hold a gig down on breakfast radio FFS!

IF no serious alternative can be put up - then turkeys like Bedlam should disappear for the betterment of our club.

“Yeah….nah””
4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

I have heard it's bsolute rubbish that Bedwell is on the Burke ticket. sounds like Butterss spreading false stories.....!

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Carl Mynott wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Carl Mynott wrote:

Good guess Cyril.
Thanks Plumbers tape

No leaks here Cyril... :wink: just straight up info from the TV....as I always say..when in doubt go to the source... :shock: :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

4theluvoftheclub wrote:I have heard it's bsolute rubbish that Bedwell is on the Burke ticket. sounds like Butterss spreading false stories.....!
or you?

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

4theluvoftheclub wrote:I have heard it's bsolute rubbish that Bedwell is on the Burke ticket. sounds like Butterss spreading false stories.....!

Why?

What would the point be obviously the ticket will be revealed with time spreading false rumors about the ticket makes no sense..... I hope you were joking otherwise nice first post.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Butters was not mentioned at all - why do people insist on making stuff up.

“Yeah….nah””
vacuous space
SS Life Member

Teflon wrote:Genius Stevie part of the "super replacement" ticket that Huchy himself described as "lacking credibility".... :lol: :lol:
He also mentioned RB has some sort of a plan for moving forward. Shame that the board doesn't feel any need to announce said plan. We're only lagging behind fifteen other clubs in terms of upgrading our facilities. At least we're ahead of most VFL sides.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Not another one!
Mods, is this the same person as JeffDum and the other troll from the other day?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

vacuous space wrote:
Teflon wrote:Genius Stevie part of the "super replacement" ticket that Huchy himself described as "lacking credibility".... :lol: :lol:
He also mentioned RB has some sort of a plan for moving forward. Shame that the board doesn't feel any need to announce said plan. We're only lagging behind fifteen other clubs in terms of upgrading our facilities. At least we're ahead of most VFL sides.
Yes that may be so....but I look forward to Bedlams plan going forward.....his last one on radio was "saints losing helps me..."

I guess as long as theres an "alternative" we are all happy... :shock:

“Yeah….nah””
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Looks likea another fake forumite.

First Jeff Dum...now this turkey.

Why can't forumites stick to their ID's.

Personally I reckon anyone having a second ID if caught should be banned for 3 months ...

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:

Looks likea another fake forumite.

First Jeff Dum...now this turkey.

Why can't forumites stick to their ID's.

Personally I reckon anyone having a second ID if caught should be banned for 3 months ...
I agree.

Someone check Dodgys/Jefferys.....same postal address I understand...

33 SLOW Lane.

“Yeah….nah””
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
vacuous space wrote:
Yes that may be so....but I look forward to Bedlams plan going forward.....his last one on radio was "saints losing helps me..."

Who do you reckon he's convinced to join him on the 'ticket'?

Mayor Topsy Turvey?
Has experience in dealing with councils.

Scott Dennison?
Can advise them on clothing deals.

vacuous space
SS Life Member

Teflon wrote:Yes that may be so....but I look forward to Bedlams plan going forward.....his last one on radio was "saints losing helps me..."

I'll be happy when something gets done. Who does it bothers me a lot less.

Bedwell's no more a credible candidate than I am right now. All he's done is come out and criticise the board in public. When Bedwell shows that he has some sort of plan, then he might get some support. Until that day, I'll support the incompetent do-nothings we've got over the loud mouthed do-nothings who are challenging them.

JeffDunne

Teflon wrote:Someone check Dodgys/Jefferys.....same postal address I understand...
Someone should check into therapy.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

does teflon actually follow st kilda or just hangs around to snipe at other members?

as for hutchy and caro, who would believe them?

they've been wrong that many times.

seen nothing from burke or anyone re a challenge to the board.

for all we know it could be an attempt to manufacture a story, shame they dragged nathan burke into it.

if it is a burke backed venture witht he the promise of sponsorship dollars it would be worth looking into.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Richter
SS Life Member

What a comical thread. Hutchy reports something as fact...... I suppose that makes it true doesn't it? I wonder what Justin Koschitske would say about his grasp of the facts. :shock: :roll:

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:does teflon actually follow st kilda or just hangs around to snipe at other members?

as for hutchy and caro, who would believe them?

they've been wrong that many times.

seen nothing from burke or anyone re a challenge to the board.

for all we know it could be an attempt to manufacture a story, shame they dragged nathan burke into it.

if it is a burke backed venture witht he the promise of sponsorship dollars it would be worth looking into.
No Dan,
It was JD who raised the thread of Burkey being part of a challenge to the Board, based on an article written by Caro.

I'm pretty sure (my opinion only) that Teflon is responding to that thread with the news, also delivered by Caro and Hutchy that Bedwell is part of that challenge.

Given that JD has been agitating for RB's demise and in fact has posted that if he goes , the challengers will come. I'd like to know if he would be satisfied with Bedwell as part of this new 'board challenge'.

You cannot use Caro to start the thread and then bag the information on Bedwell as 'only coming from Caro' as others have already done. On the one hand they use a Caro story to bag RB but then bag Caro when it suits.

JeffDunne

MM, you're becoming as pathetic (and as obsessed) as the person who started this thread.

Why do you care what I think?

FWIW, I have said numerous times in the past I wouldn't support a ticket with Bedwell leading it. I doubt I'd even support one with him as a minor player.

Is that clear enough? :roll:

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:MM, you're becoming as pathetic (and as obsessed) as the person who started this thread.
Why do you care what I think?

FWIW, I have said numerous times in the past I wouldn't support a ticket with Bedwell leading it. I doubt I'd even support one with him as a minor player.

Is that clear enough? :roll:[/quote]

Great, so if the only challenge to RB is this one, does that mean you will support the current board?

BTW, I will ignore your insults in the hope I can actually get you to debate the issues.