Talk says Burke to take on Butterss

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

JeffDunne

Oh dear. Are your comprehension & reading skills really THAT bad?

As posted in the other thread :
JeffDunne wrote:MM, you're becoming as pathetic (and as obsessed) as the person who started this thread.

Why do you care what I think?

FWIW, I have said numerous times in the past I wouldn't support a ticket with Bedwell leading it. I doubt I'd even support one with him as a minor player.

Is that clear enough? :roll:
Clearly it wasn't. Should I draw a picture next time? :roll:

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:Oh dear. Are your comprehension & reading skills really THAT bad?

As posted in the other thread :
JeffDunne wrote:MM, you're becoming as pathetic (and as obsessed) as the person who started this thread.

Why do you care what I think?

FWIW, I have said numerous times in the past I wouldn't support a ticket with Bedwell leading it. I doubt I'd even support one with him as a minor player.

Is that clear enough? :roll:
SO if you wish to deabtae this only in the other thread then say so and I will be only too happy to oblige.

Clearly it wasn't. Should I draw a picture next time? :roll:

JeffDunne

Mr Magic wrote:SO if you wish to deabtae this only in the other thread then say so and I will be only too happy to oblige.
You really are getting quite pathetic.

You not only asked the question here - but you also asked it in that thread AFTER the post I quoted above. I can understand you not admitting you were wrong (again) but that attempted deflection was really lame.

Sorry if I get sick of repeating myself. :roll:

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:SO if you wish to deabtae this only in the other thread then say so and I will be only too happy to oblige.
You really are getting quite pathetic.

You not only asked the question here - but you also asked it in that thread AFTER the post I quoted above. I can understand you not admitting you were wrong (again) but that attempted deflection was really lame.

Sorry if I get sick of repeating myself. :roll:
When I am wrong I will and do admit it.

Thank you for now finally answering the question.

Which thread should we continue the debate in now. This one or the other one?

JeffDunne

Finally? I'd answered it before you even asked it. :roll:

asiu

:lol: