Raph

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

Raph

Raph showed his best & worst again today. When he decided to compete he was great, beat his man with his long reach, motored away, was pretty steady.

When he was lazy though he was terrible. Too often when the Tigers were going forward his man lost him & Raph didn't make any real effort to catch up. It must just be a mental thing with him that he tunes in & out. If Ross can get him consistently competing & not drifting off his man at the wrong time then we will have another highly talented player.

RaphClarke=Brownlow

Raph will win a brownlow and is one of the best kids we have on our list.

Pace skill and heart. Pity most of his teammates don't take his lead.

Raph Clarke will win a brownlow!!!!!
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Will be better with a full preseason.

Dont know if he is a backman.

At his best he can look very good, but sometimes looks slow and lack awareness.

He really frustrates with his decision making.

Lets have another look next year.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

RaphClarke=Brownlow wrote:Raph will win a brownlow and is one of the best kids we have on our list.

Go back to your Carlton Website troll. I am sure you can talk about Bryce Squibbs until you believe he is something.

Cabbage :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
RaphClarke=Brownlow

joffaboy wrote:
RaphClarke=Brownlow wrote:Raph will win a brownlow and is one of the best kids we have on our list.

Go back to your Carlton Website troll. I am sure you can talk about Bryce Squibbs until you believe he is something.

Cabbage :roll:
I am a Saiters supporter thru and thru, just saying it as it is.

Raph is a great talent. He will be fine.

Raph Clarke will win a brownlow!!!!!
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Effectively this year was an injury write off for him...

He came in looking like he had not played much football....which he had not.....

He has improved....though still not whre you would want to be be...but again he lacks football time.

Give hima FULL pre-season op of where he is...and I think he will go ok in 2008.

X needs a kicking coach though.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

I am a Raph supporter & totally agree a big pre season is needed before we can make any clear judgment.

Some of his backing back into Richo's path was outstanding & showed great courage.

His lack of discipline in defending his man was equally as breathtaking.

Clearly Raph is one of a large number of fringe players who need to take a big step if we are to get back to the top 4.

midas_touch
Club Player

Agree with regards to Raph requiring a full pre season before he can be properly evaluated. Has shown promises at times, but needs to develop his confidence and decision making.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)