finals ?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sainter58
Club Player

finals ?

What this team play finals. what a joke. They could not find them selves out of a paper bag. A loss today would be a disaster. It would be our worse loss in the last 4 years.
What a foundation for next year. Oh well stuff the saints. Ill follow a team that knows how to win.

HERE COMES THE VICTORY

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Good you negative fool.

Never post anything of worth.

Dont let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

Cabbage :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
sainter58
Club Player

Hey JOFFABOY

GET A LIFE.
We dont need people like you that only thinks stkilda is the best.
FAce it we are a average team

brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

That's a bit harsh..

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

sainter58 wrote:Hey JOFFABOY

GET A LIFE.
We dont need people like you that only thinks stkilda is the best.
FAce it we are a average team

Cabbage.

Get a dog up ya :D :D :D :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Aahhhh Cabbage.

Some of the best calls never date do they.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Unnecessary thread.

Plenty of other topics.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.