famous female st kilda supporters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

linz
Club Player

Another Female Life Member of the Saints : Sandy Breen. A great supporter who has donated much time, energy and creativeness to the Saints over the years.

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

ok boys be very jealous ... and maybe a bit disappointed ... but i am hoping to save someone a future embarrassment if they bump into Elle.

firstly I organised that media event with Elle as a membership awareness stunt to boost our very poor membership which from memory was around 13000 at the time ... it was at the Regent on Collins and the lucky boys who got to pose with Elle were David Grant (who Elle actually told me was hot) and Damien Kitshke ... god what was the spelling of his name ... played ruck and CHF from country SA ...who got to pose with Elle. Spud and a few other players were there as well.

I was MC for the event as well. Got to hand Elle the jumper for her to get changed into ... and was caught on TV cameras sneaking a peak at her shaply legs as she came out of the room. Elle signed all this stuff for me later like the herald and sun (they were 2 papers back then) pictures and a few other bits and pieces. She was a dream to deal with and loads of fun.

it was linked to her original launch of her Bendon range on lingerie in Melbourne ... becaused Bendon was a Kiwi company and Elle a firm Sydneysider ... she needed to be more Melbourne-ish and Bendon wanted to be more Aussie. I am a long term associate of her manager Stuart Cameron and her original US agent, Fords so I married their need with the Saints need to let fans know that membership was important.

I got the Saints to create the #1 Female Membership - as it did not exist and we made Elle that #1 member ... and it was a huge media boost to our membership camapign with membership that year leaping to almost 18,000 which was fantastic.

The truth is she is not a Saints fan ... not even a fan of AFL footy at all.

She loved the event. Loved the players she met. Loved the association and appreciated Judy who was marketing manager at the time sending her weekly updates of results ... but most of all she loved the front page press and opening / closing of every TV news service and various other TV shows and all the radio chatter, because it also mentioned that she was in town to launch her lingerie range ...

and if anyone else has the pics from the papers ... thats my shoulder in every pic LOL

oh and I still have the compilation tape of all the coverage ... sad after 16 or so years LOL

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Let it go ! :lol:

My wife chucked out the copy that I had stuck to the fridge, and I've had to cope with that for all those years, and I'm not bitter but please, please can I have her number ?????

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
stinger
Saintsational Legend

[quote="BackFromUSA"][/quote]

i kinda remember you posting that story before...had forgotten that it was you though...thanks for that.......i remember grant being really chuffed....

...damian KITSCHKE was his name............

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SaintDippa
Club Player

Heidi Klum.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:
my les foote wrote:Mine's bigger than yours.
Not from what I've been told... :wink:
C'mon guys it's not the size of the poster, it's how you frame it....

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

AFL says 50% of supporters are female. I don't think so.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Apparentl Elle took a shine to Rugby League player Andrew Ettingshausen according to a book by Roy Masters.

David Grant didn't dissappear for 45 minutes or so later on did he? :wink:

Seems as though Elle might have liked the blondes back in thse far flung days :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

So BFUSA, no chance you can get her to next years Intra-Club then?

Would nake a nice contrast to the teeny boppers hanging around Dal....a phlanx of 40-something blokes following Elle laround ike lap dogs :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor