Are the Match Review Panel blind, insane or just stupid?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Alfie Hewsdale
Club Player

How can they rate Buchanans hit on Clarke as body contact?

His shoulder went straight into his face?

A week after the Baker farce, this insanity just caps it off.

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

He plays for sydney and they have finals so the afl is just giving him a weeks rest to get him primed for finals duh c'mon the afl love sydney.

On a serious note he gets 3, takes 1 for a good record Baker gets 4 and 7 for a bad record so it's only a 1 game difference not 6 please understand that.

100 percent behind the saints 100 percent of the time
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:He plays for sydney and they have finals so the afl is just giving him a weeks rest to get him primed for finals duh c'mon the afl love sydney.

On a serious note he gets 3, takes 1 for a good record Baker gets 4 and 7 for a bad record so it's only a 1 game difference not 6 please understand that.
That is right. The second part that is.

BallBanger
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:He plays for sydney and they have finals so the afl is just giving him a weeks rest to get him primed for finals duh c'mon the afl love sydney.

That is right. The second part that is.
Can someone inform me what misdemeaners Baker has to have such a bad record?
1/ only remember 1, when he ran past the ball and cleaned up Johnson (Richmond) and at the time there were many doing the same thing.
2/ Kicked Alessio's leg to get his foot of him...very minor bllshtt.
3/ Attempted striking when 3wks earlier Didak and Buckley were actually puching full on holding their opponents jumpers but no charge.
4/ Striking Murphy - holding jumper pushing each others chest...more bllshttt
5/ same day as 4 but rough play everyone going Baker because he was tagging Murphy and completely shut him out more pushing more bllshhtttt 3wks suspended sentence (even they were embarraced to suspend him).
6/ Wrestling????
7/ Wrestling
8/ Wrestling
9/ ????
10 ??????

How can this happen....why do we just roll over and cop it because it won't stop until we fight back

QueenC
Club Player

I would go with all of the above, but it would not be a stretch to include biased and corrupt :roll: !!!

my les foote
Club Player

LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote: On a serious note he gets 3, takes 1 for a good record Baker gets 4 and 7 for a bad record so it's only a 1 game difference not 6 please understand that.
Without vision of the Farmer incident but having seen the Buchanan one, how could Baker stopping (they accepted his version of events) possibly be assessed as worse than Buchanan leaping off the ground and trying to take someone's head off?

Win it for HIM!
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

QueenC wrote:Are the Match Review Panel blind, insane or just stupid?

I would go with all of the above, but it would not be a stretch to include biased and corrupt :roll: !!!
I hope you're NOT including our Burkey in that, are you? :evil: :twisted: Or has he turned since retiring :roll: :wink: !!

QueenC
Club Player

Eastern wrote:
QueenC wrote:Are the Match Review Panel blind, insane or just stupid?

I hope you're NOT including our Burkey in that, are you? :evil: :twisted: Or has he turned since retiring :roll: :wink: !!
Not individually, but you guys do have a beef, yes?

Besides he is helping us choose our next coach so no issue from here :wink: :D !!!