Coverage in Perth of this week's game....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr X from the West
Club Player

Coverage in Perth of this week's game....

There isn't any.

"Blow out the candle I will burn again tomorrow"
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

no suprise there the dockers game is soooooooooo much more important i mean pavlova might win the coleman ! :roll: and be the first docker to win an award !

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Mr X from the West
Club Player

Wrong day, Trav.

Eagles/Bombers on SAT.

"Blow out the candle I will burn again tomorrow"
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

oh :oops:

well ummmm yeah ummm its a big important game cause lots of WCE fans wanna wave their jackets ?!?!?!

Damn AFL killing fox footy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why we cant get an alternative game to FTA is beyond me !!!

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

saintDal
Club Player

Man that sucks.

I don't suppose someone would be nice enough to tape it for me?

battye
Saintsational Legend

Not even on Foxtel?

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
saintDal
Club Player

battye wrote:Not even on Foxtel?
The Eagles game will be on both 10 and Foxtel. Whenever the Eagles or Dockers are on Foxtel that game will be shown instead of the free to air game. On some occasions they squeeze all three game in i.e. the two free to air games and the dockers/eagles foxtel game.

battye
Saintsational Legend

Damn!

Maybe someone from Victoria could Sopcast it?

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

bloody farce...here i was thinking we could drop down to the civic & watch the replay at 3 o'clock even if we knew the scores..cant even do that
replay on fox at 6 sun morn..being at work cant see that

all dimwits wank about the great tv deals & how all games will be covered as close as possible to game time etc etc...3 hr delay at 3 o'clock can understand & handle but to have a replay 24 hrs later ...fn joke

roo,moccha or anyone else who wants to bring their radio to the civic i'm still happy to drop down sit out the back have a beer or 2 & listen on the radio...wont be on 6pr or the abc but should be on the other minor station (cant think of what its called) they usually have the so called 'other games' that arnt broadcast by 6pr/ abc

ooohhh dimwit yourve done it again...tosser

Snowy Casanova
Club Player

:evil: :evil: :evil: This is unbelievable!!!!! I could handle a three, even four hour delay - but 6am the following morning!!! :evil: Whats the point of having the same game being shown on two seperate channels?
We are not all arrogant eagle/docker supporters!!!!!!! I am so pissed off......... :evil:

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

the bullchyt part is fox show the eagles game live then have replay of the bloody filth adel game on after that...ffs that was on fta fri night & replayed on fox on fri night yet they replay it again sat a/noon

once again its a case of joe blow getting skrewed again

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

good luck trying to find a radio station that will be calling it i think ill have to be at the computer listening to it on melb radio and watching the line move on the bigpuddle afl site and reading the game thread on SS :cry:
geeze aint we glad the AFL changed broadcasting rights !!!

PLUGGER14
Club Player

Has anyone checked if it's scheduled for Main Event Channel 518?

We had the same problem up here in Qld with Fox & FTA both showing the Lions games. Now whenever the Lions game is covered by Fox they show the other game on Main Event whilst fox feed is shown FTA & on Fox1.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

PLUGGER14 wrote:Has anyone checked if it's scheduled for Main Event Channel 518?

We had the same problem up here in Qld with Fox & FTA both showing the Lions games. Now whenever the Lions game is covered by Fox they show the other game on Main Event whilst fox feed is shown FTA & on Fox1.
heck if we can see the game on payper veiw ill gladly chuck in a few bucks to see it down the civic

PLUGGER14
Club Player

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
PLUGGER14 wrote:Has anyone checked if it's scheduled for Main Event Channel 518?

heck if we can see the game on payper veiw ill gladly chuck in a few bucks to see it down the civic
Believe it or not it is the pay per view channel but it's opened up for the duration of the game FREE OF CHARGE :shock:

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

PLUGGER14 wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:

Believe it or not it is the pay per view channel but it's opened up for the duration of the game FREE OF CHARGE :shock:
hrmm
ok i might have to check with fox if this is happening im WA or just QLD
(im half expecting them to say its a QLD only thing to try and premote the game there)

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

in dimwits wisdom it only applies to the northern states..real footy states/people dont count we just pay their wages

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

after being on hold for 20mins and my boss looking at me as to why im not doing any work im no closer to finding out alas it seems perth is again the black hole when it comes to St kilda games

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

trav dont worry about mr stokes he only pays your wages...i'm sure he would be more than happy for you to build up long distant phone calls to the opposition (fox)