So it's come to this

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

So it's come to this

Due to our loss to WCE on Friday, I am forced to support one of my least favourite teams, Collingwood on Friday night.
The sacrifices you have to make being a St.Kilda supporter.
On a serious side, I do hope the club names three emergencies for Saturday's game in the view of playing them if we cannot make the finals.
Armitage would be one of them, Watt would be another.
I would rest the likes of Luke Ball and have him booked for the surgery I believe he needs next week in order to give him plenty of recovery time before pre season.
Actually that scenario for any of our players who need any corrective surgery, get it done straight away so the players are in a position to start pre season training asap.
But for Friday night, no I can't say it, just don't lose Collingwood and give me another reason to hate you more.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: So it's come to this

3rd generation saint wrote:Due to our loss to WCE on Friday, I am forced to support one of my least favourite teams, Collingwood on Friday night.
The sacrifices you have to make being a St.Kilda supporter.
On a serious side, I do hope the club names three emergencies for Saturday's game in the view of playing them if we cannot make the finals.
Armitage would be one of them, Watt would be another.
I would rest the likes of Luke Ball and have him booked for the surgery I believe he needs next week in order to give him plenty of recovery time before pre season.
Actually that scenario for any of our players who need any corrective surgery, get it done straight away so the players are in a position to start pre season training asap.
But for Friday night, no I can't say it, just don't lose Collingwood and give me another reason to hate you more.
So do we get the surgery done now before the game?

super dooper
Club Player

Is it just me or is everyone starting to get sick of the same threads constantly appearing wanting collingwood to win.

Enough is enough imo

This is a St.Kilda Football club Forum!!

I cant wait for this game to finish, so there are some new topics brought up for discussion

brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

super dooper wrote:Is it just me or
IT's just you.

CARN DA PIES GO PIESS AARGHGHHH GORGLE /spittle drool drool

Authenticity my friends.