Smart money for Crows

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SB10
Club Player

Smart money for Crows

Was keen to see the odds for the Pies v Crows game to get an indication of who was favourite.

H/Sun this morning had $1.85 equal favourites. However, just checked TAB Sportsbet and the Crows have been thumped into $1.68 with Pies out to 2.05. Not a good sign if you're a betting man.

Unforgiven
SS Life Member

lol I was thinking good money for the pies.

Josh Fraser is back, Adelaide have 2 players in doubt It's in victoria. Rocca didn't get suspended.

Carpe Diem
super dooper
Club Player

Well this yr my tipping has been absolutely shocking for the first time in yrs.
So i will sacrifice my tip and go with adelaide hoping my friday ngith form continues where i rarely pick the winner :wink:

As for betting, sydney are currently at $2.10 playing hawthorn in sydney, and that probably has the most value imo

saintrod
Club Player

Odds also reflect that pies don't play well at the dome think they have lost there only 2 matches there this year. Hope things change on Friday .. can't believe I want the filth to win.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Re: Smart money for Crows

SB10 wrote:Was keen to see the odds for the Pies v Crows game to get an indication of who was favourite.

H/Sun this morning had $1.85 equal favourites. However, just checked TAB Sportsbet and the Crows have been thumped into $1.68 with Pies out to 2.05. Not a good sign if you're a betting man.
That was just Goodwin's money :roll: :wink: !!