anyone sitting near the players at the game ?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:Who cares!
Who cares that one of our players was barracking for an opposition club?

Care to rethink that statement?

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Brian Collis wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:dont shoot me down im just asking the question from what my co worker said it sounds like it was a bit of a joke at first but then it started to get on ppls nerves but gardi didnt stop i dunno how much truth there is in it thats why im askng if anyone heard or saw anything
Geez do you believe all the bull s*** that your West Coast mates tell you?
gee i was just asking the question
i was not at the game my work mate was at the game i assumed that i would get an honest answer from the fellow saints ppl to discredit his claims and all i get is slammed for asking a god damn question im not saying its true im asking if anyone eles heard about it !!!
Dal'sGal26 wrote: We sit near them and didn't notice a thing.
thank you thats all i wanted to know

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
B W and R all over
SS Hall of Fame

Didn't James Begley sit with our cheersquad in the final against the Crows a few years back while he was still on the Adelaide list?

I admit it doesn't look good if it happened, but it also makes no difference to how he is going to play for us (if he ever does)

25 minutes to make a name for yourself like you've never made before.
Leo.J
SS Life Member

riccardo wrote:
Sainternist wrote:Who cares!
Who cares that one of our players was barracking for an opposition club?

Care to rethink that statement?
He hasn't played a game for the Saints yet, and played for the Eagles for years, he would be mates with most of the team, he's only long term mate for us would be Fraser.

That said it is pretty unprofessional if true, but lets face it the guy is a proven dill, so why do you think that this would change when he changed clubs?

I don't really care either, as long as when he pulls on the Saints jumper next year he gives 100%.

He might of been copping it all week being an X Eagle, so maybe it was him getting his own back.

Anyway I agree who cares.