I HOPE TONIGHT WE GO BALLISTIC!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I HOPE TONIGHT WE GO BALLISTIC!!

I've got a few things I’d like to get off my chest at the game tonight, and it just so happens that the Eagles are going to give me somewhere to direct it!

The Saints cannot let this matter with Baker slip, regardless of what our so-called ‘expert’ legal advisors tell us. My personal thoughts are go the AFL, redeem some of what we’ve lost in monetary expenses and gain back our respect! If we don’t fight this it doesn’t necessarily mean the ALF will screw us with any more tenderness next time! I want to see a fair dinkum punch to the goolies from us!

I hope tonight fires up the Saints like never before! I wanna see OUR CLUB get behind OUR PLAYERS and actually live by the creed of Strength Through Loyalty! Time for the CS and the Moorabbin Wing to try and work in unison on this one! IF they make noise, we make noise, if we’re not making noise then we’re not being serious enough!!

LETS GO SAINTS!!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

i am already drunk...going to hit the valley up big time tonight i(n brisbane)

i just hope that the clubs we are at has the game on not the mo fo league

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
hobbo
Club Player

hey luke i have to work tonight AGAIN :( so do me a favor mate? give the west coke neddles a blast for me aswell please :) thanks bud :wink:

cheers

hobbo..................