LOL Baker

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

LOL Baker

this is about as united as saintsational has been in a couple of years.

lets hope it has a similar effect on the team :D

pretty much everyone is angry, focused and united.

I realise saintsational is a tiny sub portion of the 30k members we have and the tens of thousands of occassional fans and a different section of from the actual team.

We all pretty much want st kilda to go out there and smash WCE and we are all behind baker.

:lol:

when was the last time this board was GT/RL/RB free?

GJ sainters,

a paraphrase (as I cant remember the verbatim quote)from one of my year 12 readers 20 years ago I think it was a fortunate life, by AB face.

my brother and I are against each other, but my brother and I are united against you :lol:

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
The Saintsational Man
Club Player

Re: LOL Baker

Dan Warna wrote:this is about as united as saintsational has been in a couple of years.

lets hope it has a similar effect on the team :D

pretty much everyone is angry, focused and united.

I realise saintsational is a tiny sub portion of the 30k members we have and the tens of thousands of occassional fans and a different section of from the actual team.

We all pretty much want st kilda to go out there and smash WCE and we are all behind baker.

when was the last time this board was GT/RL/RB free?

GJ sainters,

a paraphrase (as I cant remember the verbatim quote)from one of my year 12 readers 20 years ago I think it was a fortunate life, by AB face.

my brother and I are against each other, but my brother and I are united against you :lol:
Love ur posts.....u seem 2 get bored alot :wink:

U just love posting threads dont u!!!

Always a good read :wink:
Last edited by The Saintsational Man on Fri 24 Aug 2007 3:08pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grimfang
Club Player

I'll only be laughing if this debacle inspires the team to recapture the hunger, passion and attitude of the first 10 rounds of 2004 and carry it through to a premiership.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are a quick and tasty morsel.
Saints94
SS Life Member

Grimfang wrote:I'll only be laughing if this debacle inspires the team to recapture the hunger, passion and attitude of the first 10 rounds of 2004 and carry it through to a premiership.
dont worry that will happen next season :wink:

The Peanut
Club Player

Grimfang wrote:I'll only be laughing if this debacle inspires the team to recapture the hunger, passion and attitude of the first 10 rounds of 2004 and carry it through to a premiership.
well I thought that the boys came out last week with some hunger, passion and attitude - could even be said that Bakes was crusified by the AFL becuase of it.

Saints94
SS Life Member

LOL dan warna :lol:

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

I can see a stunning series of free kicks against us if we get close.

we'll be ranting and raving, the commentators will be saying WTF and it will be forgotten in 2 months later.

we aren't fashionable enough to win a flag.

SHUT UP KRIME!
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

What the fruit has Grant Thomas got to do with this?

You always need to bring him up in your agenda, don't you?

Fair dinkum!

Glad to see everyone united to a common cause.

What happens if St Kilda take a stand and Baker runs out with the team tonight?

Pandemonium!!!!

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Of course, not going to happen, but gee I'd laugh if we took a fine and had him do the warm up!

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

assistant tackling and shepherding coach?

SHUT UP KRIME!
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Blocking coach for sure.

Maybe he might do some commentary with his potential father in law.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:Of course, not going to happen, but gee I'd laugh if we took a fine and had him do the warm up!
dont let this current bonhomie fool you SENsational, I still hate you :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:assistant tackling and shepherding coach?
mabye he can sit on the MW with a high powered rifle, after all everyone else thinks he is a sniper, may as well be literal about it.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:Of course, not going to happen, but gee I'd laugh if we took a fine and had him do the warm up!
RL stole my cookies and milk!!!!! DAMN YOU DAMN YOU TO FREMANTLE!!!

I give it a week.

or tonight if we lose

SHUT UP KRIME!
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

i would hope it didnt have an effect on our tanacity at the ball etc etc

why should this galvanise us?? the 22 players are selected to do a job tonight and not think about another play that has been suspended otherwise it could be said that they are not properly on the job

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
mabye he can sit on the MW with a high powered rifle, after all everyone else thinks he is a sniper, may as well be literal about it.
I think its a pity we dont play fremantle in the finals if we get there.

How cool would be if baker was leading the jog around the track as an 'assistant coach' and hammered farmer on the run through :lol:

sure st kilda would cop a massive fine, but heck...would feel sweet IMO.

SHUT UP KRIME!
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
That's it. I'm sending Michael Vick over with his dogs......

Superboot
SS Hall of Fame

I'd have Bakes shaddowing RL the whole night.

Walk along the boundary with him before the game.

Go out to see the team at the breaks.

Stand with the team and celebrate at the end of the game.

Needs to be a constant presence and a constant reminder of what we are up against.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2006 wrote:i would hope it didnt have an effect on our tanacity at the ball etc etc

why should this galvanise us?? the 22 players are selected to do a job tonight and not think about another play that has been suspended otherwise it could be said that they are not properly on the job
because people aren't machines.

and footballers aren't professional except in name.

the are a bunch of blokes in the mid 20s pumped full of testorone competiting in a sport.

if their minds aren't on the job, if they feel a touch of flu, if they are worried about their newborn baby etc, it can put them off.

barrassi, EJ and lethal are famous of their addresses to motivate their players.

a fair bit of footy is between the ears.

SHUT UP KRIME!
St.Kenny
Club Player

Good point SB. His treatment by the tribunal has been negligent at best...criminal at worst. He should be a reminder of the inequities in this world from which we must all be motivated to rise up in anger against. Lets be reminded of the 'fluffy' response the AFL have given the Weagles this year over the drug infringements and the off field misdemeanours and take our anger out on them.

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...
Brewer
Club Player

I've just got my fingers crossed that Fraser hits the park with a bit of mongrel to him.

Another bag like last week would be very nice.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
That's it. I'm sending Michael Vick over with his dogs......
Now I do really really hate you. Vick is everything McAllister isn't (praise the lord).

Lance or James??

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: LOL Baker

Dan Warna wrote:

that's us to a tee......us versus the currupt forces that are the afl and the evil pricks from the west..........

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
I think its a pity we dont play fremantle in the finals if we get there.

How cool would be if baker was leading the jog around the track as an 'assistant coach' and hammered farmer on the run through :lol:

sure st kilda would cop a massive fine, but heck...would feel sweet IMO.
i am glad it was us that finally nailed their coffin closed for season 2007...that flower-wit harvey tried to make out it wasn't the loss to the saints but some other loss earlier in the season.....yeah..we believe you you pasty faced little turd........... :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.