Bakers Suspension

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sainter58
Club Player

Bakers Suspension

Just want to know if the 7 weeks Baker received also includes pre season competition games. Because if it does and we somehow get to the grandfinal he would only miss round 1 of next year.

sainter58
Club Player

im talking about the pre season Grandfinal

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dont think so.

Brodie Holland got put out for six matches in the finals last year and I am sure that pre-season didn't count.

But hey look on the bright side. Even if they dont, when we win the last two game of the H&A and the four finals matches he will only miss one H&A next year :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

They were talking about this on SEN last night
It does not include the Pre Seaon comp (Nab Cup)
Baker can play in the Nab Cup, the 7 weeks is for the H&A season plus any finals we may play

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Saints94
SS Life Member

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:They were talking about this on SEN last night
Baker can play in the Nab Cup, the 7 weeks is for the H&A season plus any finals we may play
well thats good to know :)

HarveysDeciple

homework wrote:
hardly.

Saints94
SS Life Member

HarveysDeciple wrote:
homework wrote:
hardly.
at least he will get some game practice

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

Think about this.....

You know how all those employees, all round the state, that were getting fired for receiving illicit material in their email inbox?

Lets flood some selected AFL exec's with copious amounts of it.....

Hopefully they'll get the boot.....

Then we can say;

"Told u not 2 FU*K with us"

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I posted this to Sainters Say before. Sure I'm parroting off the same thing over and over but it's simply how I feel about it. And I feel pissed off to the max!

The Saints have no other option than to take the failed appeal of Steven Baker’s 7 game suspension to the courts! For too long we have been pushed around on matters like this one at the tribunal, and as far as I’m concerned this is the last straw. St.Kilda MUST NOT take a step backwards on this! We do not tolerate complacency on the field or at any level, and by turning our back on this will be deemed by many of the St.Kilda faithful as sheer complacency! Whilst we can move on without Steven Baker and cover for him during the period of his suspension it’s the principal of the matter that really counts! Strength through Loyalty has never rung so true as it does now and we MUST show loyalty to our players! Stick by your guns St.Kilda!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!