Bring on the Eagirls/Richmond....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Bring on the Eagirls/Richmond....

I pray that in some way shape or form this galvanizes the club to genuinely adopt an us against them approach to making the finals.

Starting by smacking the Eagles and then giving Richmond the mother of all touch ups.....

and then get amongst it and reallty cause havoc in September....

“Yeah….nah””
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

lol, teflon, you've been saying the last five or so weeks that this season is over for us and you don't really care about it - how quickly you change... still, I agree, and I've been like that too.

i want relenetless boooing from now on....

Every time the team gets the ball, every time the team scores, every umpiring decision no matter how right it was - everything. That is why I must b in the MW htis week. I need to be somehwere where ill be able to boo and ppl around me wont go "don't boo every decision, that one was there, don't ba abd spoort" if anyone says that this week i may just tell them to stfu regardless wat team they support. :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

If we beat the eagles, we are (in my opinion) a 50/50 chance of making a prelim final. From there, anyone can win it.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:lol, teflon, you've been saying the last five or so weeks that this season is over for us and you don't really care about it - how quickly you change... still, I agree, and I've been like that too.

i want relenetless boooing from now on....

Every time the team gets the ball, every time the team scores, every umpiring decision no matter how right it was - everything. That is why I must b in the MW htis week. I need to be somehwere where ill be able to boo and ppl around me wont go "don't boo every decision, that one was there, don't ba abd spoort" if anyone says that this week i may just tell them to stfu regardless wat team they support. :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil:
Ive been saying past 5 weeks we cant win the flag - IMO we wont so that hasnt changed. That said....doesnt mean I dont want us to win and if we make finals cause havoc?

“Yeah….nah””
Saints94
SS Life Member

me to mate we should samsh the weagles