Casey Scorpions vs. Frankston - Sat 25th 2 pm

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:Why would M. Clarke get a farewell game?

What great service has he given to St Kilda?
i can imagine the banners: Matty Clarke... Thanks For The Err...Memories :wink:

woooosaints
Club Player

thanks for the ruck coaching you have been giving to our young and upcoming future stars hopefully

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

Hey all you speculators about changes for next week, and people who suggest that Thommo will only get in if Harves isn't right, I have a simple question.

Is X going to be ok for next week?

BTW, St Fid: what exactly did Ferguson do on Friday that would make it a mistake to leave him out? It wasn't obvious on TV, where he looked physically too slight, rather nervous and even possibly a bit too slow for AFL. Did he do a lot off the ball out of the view of the cameras?

I'm not having a go, I'd be interested to hear.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

meher baba wrote:Hey all you speculators about changes for next week, and people who suggest that Thommo will only get in if Harves isn't right, I have a simple question.

BTW, St Fid: what exactly did Ferguson do on Friday that would make it a mistake to leave him out? It wasn't obvious on TV, where he looked physically too slight, rather nervous and even possibly a bit too slow for AFL. Did he do a lot off the ball out of the view of the cameras?

I'm not having a go, I'd be interested to hear.
He did lay some good tackles, had a goal assist and beat his opponents ( that is Wirrapunda and LaCras)

He beat LaCras pointless and RL moved him onto W'punda (who kicked two early goals) W'punda was latter moved into the back half and Fergs was once again assigned to LaCras. (mind you one of the goals kicked against Fergs was a result of the umpire giving the Saints advantage, after a free was awarded to Fergs.

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

meher baba wrote: It wasn't obvious on TV, where he looked physically too slight,
watching the replay last night _ all the saints looked 'slight' against the eagles :shock: :?:

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

meher baba wrote:

I think that X was suffereing froma corkie that he got the week prior. If this is so then he should be ok for the Tigers game.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

2007 TRUenergy VFL Reserves

2007 TRUenergy VFL Reserves

21.11-137 Williamstown

def.

11.14-80 Casey Scorpions

Casey Scorpions
Goal Kickers: P. Florance 2, C. Dunne 2, D. Arezzolo, B. Fraser, P. Raymond, B. Carmody, B. Howard, J. Sweeney, L. Van Rheenen
Best Players: D. Frost, P. Mercoulia, P. Raymond, J. Mathesion, B. Howard, P. McGrath