View fromAisle 21

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

View fromAisle 21

Have scored some medallion seats from work for tommorrow night that are in aisle 21.From memory that is almost behind the goals or opposite the point post at the lockett end...any knowledge of this area guys?

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

Yeah u r just about spot on St.Pat. I have friends in Aisle 30 so having a guess i would say behind or right near the goals.

djsburke
Club Player

i sit in aisle 23 and we are just near the point post. looks like you'll be near the 50 metre line(or there abouts). maybe above where the social club area is

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

cheers guys...now rip the Eagles a new one boys :evil:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

cool

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

Oh and they have already been ripped a new one by u guys earlier in the year, u would just be re-opening an old one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

St.Pat, if you're behind the goals, bring along a handycam and sell the footage to the AFL for $100,000 and donate the money to the Save Baker From Extinction fund. :cool:

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.