OMG could i have got farmer all wrong

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mcadam05
Club Player

OMG could i have got farmer all wrong

On Sen Mark Doren just read out Farmers statement in defence of barks and I must say it nearly brought a tear too this old buggers eye the nuts of it was that Farmer and baks have been fierce opponent's over the last 5yrs and how before and after each game they always shake hands and Farmer said in his heart he knows baks couldnt and wouldnt do anything under handed :cry:

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Re: OMG could i have got farmer all wrong

they all say that ... part of the player's code. secretly they want to kill each other

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

ummm..mods...baker related thread :wink: :lol: :D

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
Behind Play
Club Player

Problem is, it cannot be used tonight..........wonder if Freo new this.

mcadam05
Club Player

Behind Play wrote:Problem is, it cannot be used tonight..........wonder if Freo new this.

it is for tonight

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

I think freo just realised who we are playing this week.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

mcadam05 wrote:On Sen Mark Doren just read out Farmers statement in defence of barks and I must say it nearly brought a tear too this old buggers eye the nuts of it was that Farmer and baks have been fierce opponent's over the last 5yrs and how before and after each game they always shake hands and Farmer said in his heart he knows baks couldnt and wouldnt do anything under handed :cry:
Am I the only one who doesn't feel the need to punish himself by reading slabs of unedited text?

A shame - I'm sure there's a lot of good ideas in these jumbled posts.

It's a bit of a slap in the face to other posters who try to use at least some puncuation and grammar.

Are we stupid or something? Or incapable of intelligent and informed debate on this forum? Feels like it.
Last edited by evertonfc on Thu 23 Aug 2007 5:21pm, edited 1 time in total.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

mcadam05
Club Player

fonz_#15 wrote:ummm..mods...baker related thread :wink: :lol: :D
I couldnt help my self :oops: it was right out of the blue really Farmer didnt have too do it but he did and i think we should give him some credit pity i cant link ppl too it

fingers
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:
mcadam05 wrote:On Sen Mark Doren just read out Farmers statement in defence of barks and I must say it nearly brought a tear too this old buggers eye the nuts of it was that Farmer and baks have been fierce opponent's over the last 5yrs and how before and after each game they always shake hands and Farmer said in his heart he knows baks couldnt and wouldnt do anything under handed :cry:
Am I the only one who doesn't feel the need to punish himself by reading slabs of unedited text?

It's a bit of a slap in the face to other posters who try to use at least some puncuation and grammar.

Are we stupid or something? Or incapable of intelligent and informed debate on this forum? Feels like it.
Oh yeah! I know you are but what am i ? ;)

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Well the scummy AFL has just blocked Farmers letter! :evil:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:Well the scummy AFL has just blocked Farmers letter! :evil:
The Saints lawyers should have known you cannot bring in new evidence at the appeal. I really do onder if we get the best legal advise.

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

Farmer is a scumbag, Helen Demidenko has more writers credibility than he does.

Unimpressed.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
The Saints lawyers should have known you cannot bring in new evidence at the appeal. I really do onder if we get the best legal advise.
But this is absurd, because without new evidence we were unable to lodge an appeal??? Isn't this what everyone was told yesterday??? I'm gonna be so pissed off if we're screwed again tonight! :x

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:
evertonfc wrote:

Oh yeah! I know you are but what am i ? ;)

Brockman: As expected, New Springfield's experiment of 'Slob Rule' is a disaster.

Homer: Hey! The TV man is talking about us!

Brockman: ...A study shows their crumbling economy is due to their lazy attitude and shoddy work.

Homer: How the hell did they find that out?

Brockman: ...Scientists say they're also less attractive physically, and while we speak in a well-educated manner, they tend to use lowbrow expressions like, "Oh, yeah?" and "Come here a minute."

Homer: Oh yeah? They think they're better than us, huh? Bart, come here a minute.

Bart: You come here a minute.

Homer: [shakes fist] Oh yeah?
Last edited by evertonfc on Thu 23 Aug 2007 5:48pm, edited 2 times in total.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

ifonlybarkswashere
Club Player

I know you're only half serious Fonz but it isn't a big deal that people want to post and chat about this. It is a big issue. If we have one or five hundred and one Bakes threads who cares.

I suppose the issue is that people shouldn't crank up threads that are similar to others.

Telling people not to stop posting Bakes threads seems to make about as much sense as posting replica threads in the first place! It's like the kids in classrooms that put their fingers up to their lips and make the "shush" sound... without realizing how annoying that is and that they have become the ones making the noise!

...bugger me age and me cranky ways
I'll send my bones to the contest again
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

The AFL will only accept new evidence which will not help Baker's case....which is quite logical to the AFL...but to no one else.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
But this is absurd, because without new evidence we were unable to lodge an appeal??? Isn't this what everyone was told yesterday??? I'm gonna be so pissed off if we're screwed again tonight! :x
No an appeal has nothing to do with new evidence. You can appeal on certain grounds but none of them allow new evidence and the lawyers should know that

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

It's Ok...it is not 5:30pm yet!!!!

Well not on EST...

On SST it was 5:30 twenty minutes ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St. Luke wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
No an appeal has nothing to do with new evidence. You can appeal on certain grounds but none of them allow new evidence and the lawyers should know that
Oh okay thanks. So the reality of this whole mess boils done to a bunch of numbnuts leading the legal charge for Baker. I think we need to overhaul our legal department then. I can't seriously remember the last time we got off anything!

Behind Play
Club Player

mcadam05 wrote:
Behind Play wrote:Problem is, it cannot be used tonight..........wonder if Freo new this.

it is for tonight
According to Moron, it is not admissible at the appeal. Only evidence which was brought up last Tuesday can be used at an appeal.

doggerel
Club Player

On the strength of that letter you would have to give Farmer the Class Act of the Week award. Top stuff.

St Kilda Social Club member since 1996
Behind Play
Club Player

doggerel wrote:On the strength of that letter you would have to give Farmer the Class Act of the Week award. Top stuff.
Probably worried about the next time they meet, should Bakes cop 7 weeks.

Freo put him up to it and I will bet my left one that they new it could not be used.