This weekend's matches

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

This weekend's matches

I really want the following to occur this week:

St.Kilda beat West Coast - obviously.

Melbourne beat Fremantle - Purple pansies/sooks, would LOVE to see them lose.

Hawthorn beat Bulldogs - increases their chances of top four

Port beat geelong - increases their chances of top four (so we don't play them week one)

Brisbane beat Adelaide - Adelaide almost completely out of running then and Brisbane have to beat Geelong to make finals (and thats IF we lose to richmond)

Collingwood beat Sydney - Collingwood and Kangaroos will fight for fourth/fifth depending on West Coast's finish to the season.

Calrton to beat roos - they lose their PP and besides Carlton are my second fave team.

Richmond to beat Essendon - I hate the bombers, want them to farewell sheeds and hirdy with a loss in melbourne (but a win in perth)

Would be a perfect week (apart from only getting one tip out of eight)

doggerel
Club Player

Collingwood to beat Sydney will do me! this may be even more critical that us beating WC in terms of our overall chances. Syd beat Pies this weekend and it is likely we go to Sydney in first week of finals. I am sure I will never in my life again cheer for the Pies the way I will this weekend.

St Kilda Social Club member since 1996
HarveysDeciple

doggerel wrote:Collingwood to beat Sydney will do me! this may be even more critical that us beating WC in terms of our overall chances. Syd beat Pies this weekend and it is likely we go to Sydney in first week of finals. I am sure I will never in my life again cheer for the Pies the way I will this weekend.
If we lose friday night and the crows beat brisbane, I reckon you'll be cheering collingwood pretty dam loudly next week as they play the crows at the dome :wink: