Eagles Back!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Newman
Club Player

Eagles Back!

US rock group the Eagles will release Long Road Out of Eden, their first full studio album for 28 years, in October.

The topselling band, whose hits include Hotel California and Life in the Fast Lane, split in 1980 but reunited 14 years later and have toured intermittently since.

Universal will distribute the new album outside North America.

**** GOTCHA!!! Hopefully Judd and Cousins won't be back.

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

NEWMAN!!

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

lol, well done and may i say - awesome! I love the eagles!

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

hahah brilliant!

NEWMAN!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Don Handley must die
(and his mate Glenn Fryiiiiiiiiiiiie)

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Don Handley must die
Is he any relation to Don Henley??? ;-)

Sheesh JB, you are obviously a new kid in town. If you cant handle life in the fast lane, take it easy at the Hotel California ya desperado :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:

Sheesh JB, you are obviously a new kid in town. If you cant handle life in the fast lane, take it easy at the Hotel California ya desperado :-)
And tonight is going to be one of these nights, but I can't tell you why because you belong to the city.

Incidentally, the Farewell 1 concert at Rod laver was the the best concert (musically) that I have been to.

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:

Take it to the limit, 66, i mean cmon you're talking to an ol' 55 yr old or so... ;)

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

"Come on, man. I had a rough night and I hate the f****n' Eagles, man!" - The Big Lebowski

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Sainternist wrote:"Come on, man. I had a rough night and I hate the f****n' Eagles, man!" - The Big Lebowski
I love that movie! So f****n funny man! And Michael, do you by any chance listen to Gold 104?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:

No I mean Don Handley - the ex Saints CEO, and while we are at it kill Glenn Fry. :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:
Sainternist wrote:"Come on, man. I had a rough night and I hate the f****n' Eagles, man!" - The Big Lebowski
I love that movie! So f****n funny man! And Michael, do you by any chance listen to Gold 104?
Ewww..wouldnt touch it with a barge pole..the station that assumes that 40-somethings have not bought a new record/CD/Casette since 1979

There was just as much crap in the 70s and 80s as there is in todays music IMHO..though I have to say I do own a few Eagles LP's/CD's

Vega for me..at least they recognise that its not against the law for 40-somethings to like Foo Fighters, Missy Higgins, Oasis and Wolfmother :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Vega for me..at least they recognise that its not against the law for 40-somethings to like Foo Fighters, Missy Higgins, Oasis and Wolfmother :-)
Well it bloody well should be :shock:
:wink:

With a 12 and 14 y.o all i get to hear ATM is repetitive techno, tawdry emo, or My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy.

Preferred it when I had to listen to the Wiggles and Play School.

Lance or James??

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

saint66au wrote:
OneEyedSainter77 wrote:
Ewww..wouldnt touch it with a barge pole..the station that assumes that 40-somethings have not bought a new record/CD/Casette since 1979

There was just as much crap in the 70s and 80s as there is in todays music IMHO..though I have to say I do own a few Eagles LP's/CD's

Vega for me..at least they recognise that its not against the law for 40-somethings to like Foo Fighters, Missy Higgins, Oasis and Wolfmother :-)
Ah ok, :oops: , just your post before reminded me of a segment they used to have on the breakfast show where a guy would ring up a random number and in an impromptu conversation try and name as many songs as possible by a particular band - the record was against the eagles... not that i listen to your station.... ok, i used to but you don't honestly believe that today's music is better than 70's and 80's?

Also, I wasn't implying that you are old in case you were thinking that - just thought I'd clear that up :) :oops: