The AFL

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

The AFL

Hey everyone I am doing a report on the AFL being the most corrupt organisation in Australia, I have quite a few points but I am struggling to get it started so could you guys please help me out with anything you think proves the AFL are corrupt and please don't go to crazy about Baker :lol:

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: The AFL

Armoooo wrote:Hey everyone I am doing a report on the AFL being the most corrupt organisation in Australia, I have quite a few points but I am struggling to get it started so could you guys please help me out with anything you think proves the AFL are corrupt and please don't go to crazy about Baker :lol:

i will write it for you.........

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

It will only be the most corrupt organization if this happens to Collingwood.

We're small enough to get RAPED MERCILESSLEY IN THE ASS WITH A CACTUS DILDO FOR ETERNITY.

ARE YOU READING THIS ANDREW DIMWIT ASSHOLE?

FREE BAKER
BAKER RULZ.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Armoooo wrote:Hey everyone I am doing a report on the AFL being the most corrupt organisation in Australia, I have quite a few points but I am struggling to get it started so could you guys please help me out with anything you think proves the AFL are corrupt and please don't go to crazy about Baker :lol:

Lol, that would be lovely :lol:

384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Does anyone have any footage of Baker's 'attempted' strike which cost him 2 weeks a while back and any footage of Hall elbowing Dal a couple weeks ago?
would be much appreciated...

CarlosA
Club Player

I would be more concerned about how corrupt the AFL is in regards to salary cap rorting and cheating by certain clubs than some minor issue such as bakers suspension.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

stinger wrote:

Absolutely bust a gut over that - great work stinger - gold....

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
Riewoldting
SS Life Member

I don't suppose you could do some research? :? :roll:

"To be or not to be" - William Shakespeare
"To be is to do" - Immanuel Kant
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldting wrote:
I don't suppose you could do some research? :? :roll:
This would be?
Saintsational is a valuable resource and by asking people who would have more knowledge than me I believe I am researching, do you suggest I go down to my local library and read one of the many books available on the topic :roll:

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

CarlosA wrote:I would be more concerned about how corrupt the AFL is in regards to salary cap rorting and cheating by certain clubs than some minor issue such as bakers suspension.
Carlos, the A-League begins this week.

Stick to the soccer please before coming up with complete CRAP like that!

Baker's suspension is not a minor issue.

Are you a Sainter or just full of shyte???

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
Are you a Sainter or just full of shyte???

i think that was determined about carlosa a long time ago........

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

brown-coat wrote:It will only be the most corrupt organization if this happens to Collingwood.

We're small enough to get RAPED MERCILESSLEY IN THE ASS WITH A CACTUS DILDO FOR ETERNITY.

ARE YOU READING THIS ANDREW DIMWIT ASSHOLE?
Whilst I admire your passion sometimes brown_coat

Can you tone it down?

Maybe Dimwit isn't reading this, but I reckon there's little kids that are.....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

j

....joffaboy has written it for you.......

...i took this from another thread for you......

joffaboy wrote......

....'ll give you a synopsis.

Lenny thrown into a fence by Scott, ball was dead, no need to do it. Lenny breaks his arm. Demetriou comes out on 3AW and says - oh he apologised - no case

Riewoldt -breaks his shoulder. Purposely bumped by two Brisbane players in the broken shoulder - no case to answer

Kosi - gets his skull fractured by a H&S - no case to answer

Luke Ball - gets his face smashed in by Whelan who stands in front and blocks Ball - no case to answer.

All of the above had video evidence. 3 of the above I considered not worthy of report, last two certainly accidental.

Now we have Baker with no video evidence - sent to the tribunal on a lying idiot waterboy and is suspended because Farmer ran into the back of him. And not just suspended but suspended for 7 weeks.

Now look at the suspensions we have had

Baker for 3 weeks for having a 110 kilo ape standing on his ankle and him trying to get him off.

Baker for "attempted" jumper punch when we see jumper punches connect every week

Frasier Gehrig for that tummy tap.

Now look at what WCE and Freo and Sydney get away with.

Barry Hall - video evidence of a strike gets off to play in a GF.

Kerr - punches Mitchell fair in the nuts, not once but twice - no case to answer - video evidence

Judd - eye gouges Brown - video evidence - gets off

Add to that whispers in the sky - Umpire Dick Head admits to a reporter that the umpiring was biased in his "now we know what a victory feels like" - Anderson tries to sweep it under the carpet until the furore is so great he has to investigates - and still sweeps it under the carpet

Sirengate - AFL changes the result of a game to favour the interstate team resulting in the Sainst missing the four and a shot at the flag.

I couldn't care less if my action hurts the club. How do I explain to my wife that I am spending $500 on something that even she can see is biased and corrupt and is fixed, and she doesn't even support football.

F*** the club, my family comes before them. I try to teach my children the meaning of integrity and self respect. In all good faith I cannot financially support an organisation that continues to display to me that it has none of either.

And anyway if my action hurts the club, they may get a message that the supporters, the lifeblood of the club, is what is important, and not arselicking Demetriou and the commission.

We lost 2000 members last year. Get ready for more to go next year. I will continue to be a member, but I will pay the barest minimum next season and use the $500 for other more fulfilling entertainment for me and my kids."______