Farmer, you genius!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BakesFan
SS Life Member

Farmer, you genius!!!

Fantastic!!!

If I'm ever in the unfortunate situation of 'rear-ending' a vehicle in front of me; I'll simply say,

"The driver in front stopped too quickly!!.
Lord knows it's not my fault, and there's no reasonable person whom can honestly expect that I should have had the awareness to avoid a collision. Perhaps I was too busy thinking about getting home to my beer fridge and giving my missus a clip if she starts up; but that doesn't mean it was my fault!! Everyone knows I'm an excellent driver"

You're my hero, Jeff! :roll:

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I just goes from dumb to stupid doesn't it??? I've never been witness to such a horrendous amount of victimisation to a player before! Who in their right mind would ever wish to play for a code who so blatantly drags its own over hot coals to make itself look better in the eyes of the public! WELL IT AIN'T FRIGGIN WORKING!! THE AFL IS A DISGRACE IN REGARDS TO THIS INCIDENT, AND NEEDS TO FESS UP!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!