You have gotta be kidding me FOCKERLAND!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

You have gotta be kidding me FOCKERLAND!

Go and read the focker forum
http://www.dockerland.com/cgi-bin/teemz ... iscussions

This from one poster... like the F**KS havn't gotton enough from the AFL, they want our 4 points too
fockerland wrote:Well I'm not happy. That's punishment - not justice.
Justice would have been Jeffrey playing the whole game, giving us a better than even chance of winning it and keeping our chance of playing finals alive. Imagine the scoreline if one of our guys had taken out Gehrig after his second goal when he was in red hot form.

St Kilda should lose the four points.
Or you have this tool thinking farmer is a god, so glad they believe wife bashing is acceptable in this day and age.
fockerland idiot wrote:I got on Saintsational and got my message in before being banned (under the name Farmer is God). They are not as quick as you are Shane in deleting posts....
Or you have this moran that can't read the footy fixture too clearly and thinks he has a chance in beating the living suitcase out of bakes.
Like to see the fool try, I would pay to watch bakes kick the shtye out of a dumb focker support.
a complete focker wrote:Ever since I saw Jeff carried from the ground dazed, bloody and confused I have hoped that justice would be done in an official and civilised manner.
Otherwise, I may have been forced to go down to Subi on Friday night and punch that little Sh** Baker's lights out myself.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

look DSG, just remember wifebasher most likely has 1,000 uncles/nephews/nieces/cousins/inlaws/outlaws etc etc. that make up 90% of fockerland.com!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

why would you bother dsg??

get something better to do with your time darling

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Re: You have gotta be kidding me FOCKERLAND!

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Go and read the focker forum
http://www.dockerland.com/cgi-bin/teemz ... iscussions

This from one poster... like the F**KS havn't gotton enough from the AFL, they want our 4 points too
fockerland wrote:Well I'm not happy. That's punishment - not justice.
Justice would have been Jeffrey playing the whole game, giving us a better than even chance of winning it and keeping our chance of playing finals alive. Imagine the scoreline if one of our guys had taken out Gehrig after his second goal when he was in red hot form.

St Kilda should lose the four points.
Or you have this tool thinking farmer is a god, so glad they believe wife bashing is acceptable in this day and age.
fockerland idiot wrote:I got on Saintsational and got my message in before being banned (under the name Farmer is God). They are not as quick as you are Shane in deleting posts....
Or you have this moran that can't read the footy fixture too clearly and thinks he has a chance in beating the living suitcase out of bakes.
Like to see the fool try, I would pay to watch bakes kick the shtye out of a dumb focker support.
a complete focker wrote:Ever since I saw Jeff carried from the ground dazed, bloody and confused I have hoped that justice would be done in an official and civilised manner.
Otherwise, I may have been forced to go down to Subi on Friday night and punch that little Sh** Baker's lights out myself.
LOL if he rocks up at Subi Friday night he would be real tough - cos we'll all be at TD - you goose Focker.

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2006 wrote:why would you bother dsg??

get something better to do with your time darling
i am all good thankyou very much..... I find it rather funny how bad some supporters can be.. epecially the freo ones...

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

DSG have you read the crap on this site?

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:DSG have you read the crap on this site?
ah yeah i have... otherwise i wouldn't be quoting some of the stuff
I am posting it because I found it soo funny I wanted to share it around.

In Ross Get lost!

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

This site being Saintsational.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
midas_touch
Club Player

Some of those posters are inbred ferals. We shouldnt stoop down to their level and start trolling their pathetic site.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)
Riewoldting
SS Life Member

Pollyanna from Dockerland wrote:It really hasn't been long since Nicky lifted his shirt and made us all proud - the jumper he lifted was a St Kilda one. Baker made a mess of that memory with his attack.
So let me get this straight.

Nicky Winmar lifts his "shirt" (yes she said shirt) and points to his skin in a defiant gesture against racism in the game. He makes us all proud.

I don't accept that Baker attacked anyone, but assuming he thumped Farmer:

By thumping Farmer, he tarnishes the memory of Winmar standing up against racism?

Is she genuinely suggesting Baker struck Farmer because he's black?

Is she genuinely suggesting Farmer was the victim of a racially-motivated attack?

Or is she using Farmer's Aboriginality to mount a vicious rumour that Baker has committed, in effect, a "hate crime"?

Pollyanna strikes me as the type of person that likes to think they are enlightened and tolerant, but is in fact the most bigoted scum you are likely to meet.

Aboriginal fella up on charges of aggravated assault: "Oh, I'm hardly surprised. I mean, I'm not racist or anything, but he's black."

Aboriginal fella the victim of an aggravated assault: "Wow, do you, like, think he was bashed because he's black? That's, like, so RACIST! I would never bash someone just because they're, like, black."

Look out kids, institutionalised reverse racism is rearing its ugly head.

Yeah, they're an enlightened bunch over here in the West. They all want Daniel Kerr in the Aboriginal Team of the Century.
:roll:

"To be or not to be" - William Shakespeare
"To be is to do" - Immanuel Kant
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
OnTheFence
Club Player

I find it rather funny how bad some supporters can be.. epecially the freo ones...
Reminds me of a popular Dockerland saying...........pot, kettle, black.