Only way you can fight the AFL on Baker

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Only way you can fight the AFL on Baker

Only way you can fight the AFL on Baker......is to turn up in NUMBERS for the Weagles game to give our boys every edge.

The club may appeal....but that will depend if there are any loopholes and the AFL have tightened up on this...

So the ONLY thing that will definately makea difference is to give our boys as much ofa HOME GROUND ADVANTAGE as possible so that our boys win and make the finals.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

How about printing up some appropriate banners and holding them up every time the camera is on that portion of the crowd?

I normally sit on lvl 2 just above where RB has his guests (usually including an AFL Commissioner) and I would be more than happy to hold a sign up at them as they pass me to get their food/drinks.

I'll also tell them what I think!

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

If they can't appeal take the required legal action injunctions etc...this just cannot be allowed to stand...too much resting on this decisions potential to riun our game as we know it...

Any one who thinks that an exageratiion is pig ignorant or a Freo supporter or both :roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by saint patrick on Tue 21 Aug 2007 11:38pm, edited 2 times in total.

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
SaintWal
Club Player

Saintrising I like your sentiment but we are the faithful who turn up week in week out no matter what occurs on or off the field. If we could make signage or a chant before the game then we could get noticed.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I like the idea of Banners at the ground, the decision has me absolutely ropeable!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Ball_Breaker
Club Player

Would...

FU AFL

...get past the censors?

Lost in the St. Kilderness
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Cover all their advertising?

Perhaps commission 30000 "Baker's Delight" signs to plaster over every non-saint sponsor at the ground?

Or just get the copiers at every work place to make some A4 letters to superglue onto hoardings.

"F R E E .........S B 10"

I can fax some down from Sydney.