My wife says...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

My wife says...

Interesting...

While I have been actively following the Baker report.....my wife who was at the game with me but with whom I had not discussed except when it occurred at the game when she said there was nothing in it... remarked as the Newsbreak came up that Baker had been given 7 weeks that she saw the incident and was amazed that he could be given 7 weeks.......that her recollection was that it was just two players coming together with nothing untoward....and was surprised at the time that Farmer did not get up....

Unlike the freo trainer he view was not obscured...except by the distance as it was in the middle of the ground (we were on Level 1 Social Club area)...

At that distance she cannot be precise as to eaxactly what happened...but here recollection is firm that at the time that she thought nothing untoward had happened.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saintDal
Club Player

SEN have just said that everyone that called in during the week have said they have seen a clash of heads or something similar but not ONE caller had said that it was a hit from an arm or anything like that.
Last edited by saintDal on Tue 21 Aug 2007 10:18pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

I reckon I have heard/spoken to at least a dozen different people who all claim that there was nothing untoward in the incident.

Geez I wish it had been captured on camera.

That way Bakes would be clear ...

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

What gets me though...

Why hasn't Channel 7... THE HOME OF FOOTBALL!!! Hasn't had a news flash or news break on the matter...

Pathetic... as usual! :roll:

They walk amongst us...

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

HSVKing wrote:What gets me though...

Why hasn't Channel 7... THE HOME OF FOOTBALL!!! Hasn't had a news flash or news break on the matter...

Pathetic... as usual! :roll:

They did! At 8.30 and said it was still underway! He was found guilty at 8! Dickheads.

Nick_Dal_Santo = ChAmPiOn
Club Player

Re: My wife says...

saintsRrising wrote:Interesting...

While I have been actively following the Baker report.....my wife who was at the game with me but with whom I had not discussed except when it occurred at the game when she said there was nothing in it... remarked as the Newsbreak came up that Baker had been given 7 weeks that she saw the incident and was amazed that he could be given 7 weeks.......that her recollection was that it was just two players coming together with nothing untoward....and was surprised at the time that Farmer did not get up....

Unlike the freo trainer he view was not obscured...except by the distance as it was in the middle of the ground (we were on Level 1 Social Club area)...

At that distance she cannot be precise as to eaxactly what happened...but here recollection is firm that at the time that she thought nothing untoward had happened.
gee do u reckon we could use her as a witness?

farking AFL..B*ST*RDS

Munga
Saintsational Legend

going from what I've heard, it sounds a lot like Kosi running in to the umpire when he was playing for the scorps

Gehrig emerged from scans yesterday saying he was "as sweet as a bun"