Tonight just proves

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Tonight just proves

that the AFL is corrupt and will do anything to assist the interstate teams.

Allows Brisbanes Scott to break lennys arm

Allows two Brisbane players to bump Riewoldts broken shoulder

Allows Barry Hall to blatantly punch McGuire and play in a Grand Final

Allows Kerr to punch Mitchell in the nuts and get off

Allows Judd to gouge a Hawthorn players eyes and get off

Cheats to allow Freo to beat St.Kilda and doesn't even sack the corrupt umpire

Changes its rules for Freo so it can get into the top four at our expense

But when an intersate player is accidently felled behind play, with no video, the player not remembering anything, a lying boofhead trainer giving conflicting evidence, and being proven wrong on where the ball was, and the player in question being backed up by an unbias independant witness in Ricky Nixon they find Baker guilty.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - farking hilarious. What a farking joke this code has become.

Oh who do we play this week? Oh thats right the team with golden boy eye gouger Chris Judd whom Baker towells up every time he plays him.

last year the AFl trumped up a charge of "attempted" jumper punching to make sure Baker didn't pull Judds pants down.

This year they have got the double wammy. They have appeased the snivvelling lying insular purple morons and given the WCE a leg up allin one go.

Dementriou and his monkey would be beside themselves with joy.

What a disgrace. What a corrupt farce this code now is.

F*** I hope the Cats win the flag. Go Cats, i am just so sick of these cheating ashats at the AFL giving these interstate knobjockeys the farke world over and over and over.

If our gutless squib admin do not

1) appeal

and if still not successfull

2) take out ad injunction against these corrupt cheats

I will be he firs in line to vote for the alternative ticket.

How long will this admin continue to take it from behind and then say "thank you sir may I have another?"

Will this admin protect the name ad integrity of our club and our players name or will they meekly roll over and show their belly to the AFl like the tame dog they have shown us to be?

Time to repay my faith admin. You have lost 2000 members this year. Get ready for another big drop if you dont draw a line in the sand.

One thing is certain. I will only be getting a bare minimum membership next year. I will not be paying $650 to this mob of spineless fools.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
True Blue Sainter
Club Player

Agreed once again JB.
I can't take this anymore. I am losing interest in footy. Fast. If that's what Demetriou and his crew want, an 8 team competition (2 SA, 2 WA, Coll, Ess, Syd, Bris) then that's fine with me. I will support St. Kilda until the day I die and always will, but my god supporting the game I love is going down in my priorities...

The Saints are coming!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

watching that creep harvey made me want to throw up....flowering fool......had the hide to say that voss didn't give evidence because his brother is at st klda......also was highly critical of nixon.....ffs...it's allright for a freo trainer to stitch up a saints player though......gawd i hate freo...and the currupt afl.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
fingers
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:watching that creep harvey made me want to throw up....flowering fool......had the hide to say that voss didn't give evidence because his brother is at st klda......also was highly critical of nixon.....ffs...it's allright for a freo trainer to stitch up a saints player though......gawd i hate freo...and the currupt afl.....

Harvey is gutless...that's why he's been an assistant for 10+years. He will fail at Freo.

Joffa - spot on. Anderson is a lawyer. Nuff said.

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Boy - I dont know if you have seen the movie Little Nicky but St Kilda from past attempt at defending itself remind me of this scene from the movie.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YssMT0qXYOw

Nathine29

If it were Chris Judd Jeff Farmer would have told the tribunal he just fainted and so would have the trainers LOL

Sainterman
Club Player

Post of the year for mine! Well done Joffa! Reminds of your namesake!

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:watching that creep harvey made me want to throw up....flowering fool......had the hide to say that voss didn't give evidence because his brother is at st klda......also was highly critical of nixon.....ffs...it's allright for a freo trainer to stitch up a saints player though......gawd i hate freo...and the currupt afl.....
Looked to me like he's been eating Muffin Tops :-)

Is it compulsory for Freo coaches to be brainless tools??

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

He's a brainless tool because he came from the Bummers.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

you forgot a massive one in your lovely rant JB!

Des Headland getting 6 weeks and then getting it cleared after the poor little boy didn't like the words he heard.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

saint66au wrote:
Looked to me like he's been eating Muffin Tops :-)

Is it compulsory for Freo coaches to be brainless tools??
DER, being a brainless tool is the only requierment for the job!

HarveysDeciple

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:you forgot a massive one in your lovely rant JB!

Des Headland getting 6 weeks and then getting it cleared after the poor little boy didn't like the words he heard.
which strangely enough the tribunal deemed to be non offensive on that very same night.

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

HarveysDeciple wrote:

which strangely enough the tribunal deemed to be non offensive on that very same night.
correct me if i'm wrong here but didn't they say selwood could not be charged due to "lack of evidence" that comments were made to headlamd yet they let him off and then gave nothing to selwood.

i know farmer has some obvious physical damage from what happened with bakes but is this not slightly hypocritical still :roll:

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
JeffDunne

When Lockett played for St Kilda - instant suspension.

Plays for Sydney - given the benefit of any doubt.

Ditto Barry Hall.

Fraser Gehrig played for West Coast - punches an umpire and no case to answer.

Plays for St Kilda - get's rubbed out for a tummy tap.

:roll:
Last edited by JeffDunne on Wed 22 Aug 2007 1:40am, edited 1 time in total.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Agreed.

Perhaps this is why I have only attended three games this year.

From going to every home game and at least two interstaters each season, to three games total.

Why bother?

We are destined to make up the numbers for the AFL and their agenda.

7 weeks. What a load of shyte.

Barry hall gets to play in a GF.

I've had enough of it. The comp is rigged.

I'm going fishing.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
mischa
Club Player

Re: Tonight just proves

joffaboy wrote:that the AFL is corrupt and will do anything to assist the interstate teams.

Allows Brisbanes Scott to break lennys arm

Allows two Brisbane players to bump Riewoldts broken shoulder

Allows Barry Hall to blatantly punch McGuire and play in a Grand Final

Allows Kerr to punch Mitchell in the nuts and get off

Allows Judd to gouge a Hawthorn players eyes and get off

Cheats to allow Freo to beat St.Kilda and doesn't even sack the corrupt umpire

Changes its rules for Freo so it can get into the top four at our expense

But when an intersate player is accidently felled behind play, with no video, the player not remembering anything, a lying boofhead trainer giving conflicting evidence, and being proven wrong on where the ball was, and the player in question being backed up by an unbias independant witness in Ricky Nixon they find Baker guilty.What a corrupt farce this code now is.
You have summed it up very well jb-and another absolutely disgusting decision. Laothe Demetriou and Anderson with a passion.Under Demestrispew the AFL haven't exhibited one ounce of integrity on anything-they are in thrall to power and money only and "developing" (by whatever means necessary) the game interstate. Sydney's flag is just about the most tainted in all of history with the Barry Hall 'decision' and all the money they've thrown their way :roll: :roll: :roll: Unfortunately St.Kilda to the AFL is just a footnote, an utterly expendable commodity. They couldn't give a stuff. Just wish it wasn't so blatant. We had better appeal and do whatever is necessary!
Totally agree Harvey is a scumbag so he and Freo are perfectly suited. He also looks like the kind of creep that would get along very well with Carolying Wilson, Fatpryck, Robert Scumbag and other entrants in the sycophantic we love Demetriou club.

docsaint
Club Player

I'll pay up every year for the family (including the dog) but local footy is looking so much more attractive these days.
I could never work out my late father's love for local footy. He would go down every week, travelling throughout the peninsula, whilst mum took us to moorabbin to watch us get belted every week, but I still got to see Joffa, Burnsy, Barks etc.

Now I've started taking the kids locally. They get to run around, have a kick and get some exercise. I still enjoy the saints, but the knowledge of underlying corruption and such blatant inconsistencies at headquarters have dulled my passion. I go when I can be bothered.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Just remind me who Sook Headland plays for??? :evil:

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Awsome Post.

It is clear that the tribunal delibrately overturn/influence decisions and penalties due to their own specific agendas.

Brown vs Blake is a perfect example.

As is Hall vs Maguire & Michael/Scott vs Riewoldt.

They decide if players get off based on WHO they play for and WHAT games they may miss..... aka Interstate teams about to play finals.....

matrix
Saintsational Legend

i wonder if bakes hit the deck too, holding his head and had a trainer run out to check on him what the decision would have been........
prob 5 weeks lol

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

I'm gutted.... just... gutted.

Its so unfair, so unjust. So farking typical of the AFL.

I still maintain Baker has done nothing wrong but the twats on bigfooty all think he king-hit him still....

Bigfooty= AFL = Joke

Saints94
SS Life Member

now that u say it that way we do get a disadvantege

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Worse is this will have NO effect on the game on friday night - it won't make them any more eager to win, we all know that because we all thought we'd fire up after sirengate last year and - nothing.... I wouldn't be surprised if they cared justa s much about this game as they have every game this year (with the exception of round 12) - no desire, no commitment, complete apathy....

having said that, the perfect tonic for a sh!t week like this is to do to west coast on friday what Geelong did to richmond in round 6....

i hope I'm proven wrong - I hope we do come out firing but even still, it looks like 2007 is gonna amount to nothing for us now.

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

The league now will be announcing a name change in 2008 it will now be called

WLEEVFL aka the we love everyone except victoria football league

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum