We are up against it this week....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

We are up against it this week....

Im praying like hell for a repeat of the Freo game but the opposition this week - including Cousins - go up 2 nothches IMO.

We are missing Harvs, Max (whose not only our best true defender BUT the BEST spoiler we have) and the AFL WILL find a way to ensure Baker gets a holiday.....probably jay walking....

We hopefully get back Kos but with Ball struggling we really MUST get A Grade games from guys like Fiora, Birss, Blake, M Clarke(?), R Clarke, X Clarke, L Fisher, Kosi et al if we are gonna be serious challengers this week IMO.

“Yeah….nah””
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

like i've said previously, i think the way to get ontop of the WCE midfield, or at least put them off their game a little, is to get physical with them and in-their-face, as Josh Carr and Freo did in the derby

i don't think we'll be able to have a 'shoot out' with their midfield, and if u stop the WCE midfield, you stop their whole team, as their forward line and back line are nothing without their star-studded midfield

so the answer is, i hope Bakes plays :D

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

We need Kosi to fire, Dal Santo to have a BOG and Goose to return to AA form.

Plus strong performances from Joey, Lenny, Ball and Fiora.

If that happens, then we can win.

Gehrig needs to retain the same mood from last week.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
Solar
Saintsational Legend

hit the man and hit the ball with all your might saints, we have everything to gain. Everyone does not rate us, the AFL is a corrupt money making sheep shagging disgrace while the eagles have the morals of the devil itself.

Come one come all, lets all get behind OUR BOYS and kick the S^%T out of the eagles this week. Lets make a statement that we are not the kicking toy of the comp, we shall not just bow down to the interests of those who think they are mighty.

The time of the saints is now, bugger EVERYONE else, us v the world......

GO SAINTS!! STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALITY

(gotta love this club, brings out the best, or is that the worst?)

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

spot on Dud - its all midfield no doubt.....thats why Id like to see X clarke go into the middle and why tough nuts like Birss are essential in there..Baker would also obviously be invaluable.

“Yeah….nah””