Just spoke to Archie Fraser re Bakes isuue

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 4:59am, edited 1 time in total.

Riewoldting
SS Life Member

Dockerland tosser wrote:My brother was at the game and saw the incident. Farmer was moving to take off and Baker came from the side and either punched or elbowed him to the face, whichever gets you more weeks.

"To be or not to be" - William Shakespeare
"To be is to do" - Immanuel Kant
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Dockerland mods are acting like tossers.....

I have had several looks at their string on it.....

And on at least TWO occassions they have actively pruned out posts that suggest that Baker did not doing anything that was cpable of being suspended.

ie that it was an accidental clash of heads......

Yet the Bozzo who claims his brother saw it..... stays on despite having such poor recollection that he says it was striking with an elbow or was punch....which are clearly two different actions = tosser trying to impress his borothers and mates making up what he saw.

So posts which are obviosly flawed are left up....but posts which state it was an accident by eye witnesses are deleted.

Hardly any ""balance" there.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

it seems to me, from the evidence suggested so far that farmer has a bump on the front of his face and baker has a bump on the back of his head.

farmer should be facing a charging offense? :lol:

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Solar
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:it seems to me, from the evidence suggested so far that farmer has a bump on the front of his face and baker has a bump on the back of his head.

farmer should be facing a charging offense? :lol:
more like headbutting dan :wink:

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
The Peanut
Club Player

. . . yep - that is three times the post was deleted because it was contrary to the part-time trainers account.

1/ The original by apparently a docker supporter called 'Thinline'
2/ 'kalsaint' re posted it from this thread
3/ I reposted it from this thread under the name 'saints fan'

also deleted - were all posts referring to the account as posted at the start of this thread

:lol: :roll: :lol:

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

this is why im currently banned from there
they will not listen to reason the board is hardly a fair board they delete any post with an ounce of negativity or that puts the club in a bad light yet they allow blatent smears on on anyother club in all honesty their board is a waste of time i know that they are passionate about their club but they are the only board that has never and will never critisize the club (if they do the post gets deleted ) its basically a freo fluff page not real information or insight just babble

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:this is why im currently banned from there
they will not listen to reason the board is hardly a fair board they delete any post with an ounce of negativity or that puts the club in a bad light yet they allow blatent smears on on anyother club in all honesty their board is a waste of time i know that they are passionate about their club but they are the only board that has never and will never critisize the club (if they do the post gets deleted ) its basically a freo fluff page not real information or insight just babble
Typical of their mentality. Over indulged darlings who think that making top four once in their history makes them a powerhouse.

Every player runs around with their arms in the air when they kick a goal, celebrating like they have just won the game.

When they we given the fixed game by the umpires a few years back, they celebrated by jumping into the crowd like they had just won the flag.

The have the most selfish front running players in the league in Farmer, Pavlich, and Headland whoa re all feited as "champions" by the insecure, insular, isolated purple wearing morons who are Freo supporters.

No wonder their players think they can bash women and become alcoholics.

And apparently the mods on their s.hite site are precious little darlings who know what happend to the drunken wife beater from 3000klm away :roll: :roll:

Try and delete this you farken gutless Freo knobjockeys.

Enjoy the cricket season you bunch of frontrunning pansies. It started for you last Saturday.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

do we really care what duckerlanders think?

baker is already convicted by them.

SHUT UP KRIME!
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:do we really care what duckerlanders think?

baker is already convicted by them.
problem is the media feel the same

i just have a bad feeling we are about to be screwed yet again by the AFL due to freo complaints

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
meher baba
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:The have the most selfish front running players in the league in Farmer, Pavlich, and Headland whoa re all feited as "champions" by the insecure, insular, isolated purple wearing morons who are Freo supporters.
JB, I agree with almost all of your rant, but you are being a bit unfair to Pavlich by describing him as a "frontrunner". He's a great, hardworking player of a similar type to our Nick R (not quite as brilliant overhead, but a more dependable kick for goal). I think he often gets let down by the service from the Dockers midfield in a similar way to our Nick.

I also know through a personal connection that he's a genuinely decent sort of guy.

I certainly would have no problem with seeing him line up in the red, white and black.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

while I believe headcase's story re: the verballing the AFL passed a special rule mitigating his retaliation.

in the past retaliators have been punished as hard or harder than the original instigator.

there is NO doubt re: headcases actions, while you may chose to believe or not believe his story, I would think his retaliation deserved weeks, maybe with the cause reducing by 1 or 2, not to be wholy suspended.

the AFL once again passed a 'special' rule to protect freo.

despite being one of the first sides to throw games allegedly (the haselby pick) and salary cap cheating (fabian francis) they have been a protected team for sometime.

SHUT UP KRIME!
St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

meher baba wrote:I certainly would have no problem with seeing him line up in the red, white and black.
You an' me an' all. Pavlich is a gun, no question.