Buckley INFERS "King Hit" !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Buckley INFERS "King Hit" !!

Nathan Buckley on SEN in the last hour infered that Jeff Farmer was "KING HIT". He went on to say that acts like that are much worse than what Johnson did to Bell.

They then read out that Johnson got 8 weeks, reduced to 6 with an early plea and that Rowe (Bris) got 1 week.

It was then that Buckley started BACK PEDALLING at 100mph. From what I heard, if I was in Bakes shoes I'd be investing a couple of hundred dollars with my lawyer. Who knows, it might pay a very handsome dividend.

Whether Buckley was trying to deflect attention away from Johnson was both irrelevant and clumsy. He has taken this whole incident to a completely different level, and it might end up costing him plenty !!

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Certainly could be in trouble. Didn't directly say it, but certainly meant it when you look over the whole section of the broadcast.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Yeah I heard it all...

Feeble arguement from a feeble mind to be honest.

The Johnson determination came in and he was "defending" his player as much as he could without coming across as an even bigger asshat than he is.

He did say that Farmer was "king-hit" and that if it was the case, then it should be treated as a much worse incident than anything, even a high tackle or bump as it is not in general play...

Unless there is any video footage, incriminating Baker of any wrong doing, and no players come forward and deliberately put Baker in, then there is no way he will go for anything. The whole Voss idea is pathetic. I dare the AFL to introduce his testimony in any kind of hearing. He said on the broadcast that he "did not see it"...testimony over..

If Bakes did king hit Farmer behind play, then he should get weeks. No doubt about it in my mind. We dont need that level or lack of discipline from any player on our list, especially at this time of year.

Something about it makes me think that Baker has done nothing really wrong anyway. Just by the response that Lyon gave in his conference after the game..

Make no mistake though, he is being potted left, right and centre. Typical.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Buckley INFERS "King Hit" !!

Eastern wrote:Nathan Buckley on SEN in the last hour infered that Jeff Farmer was "KING HIT". He went on to say that acts like that are much worse than what Johnson did to Bell.

They then read out that Johnson got 8 weeks, reduced to 6 with an early plea and that Rowe (Bris) got 1 week.

It was then that Buckley started BACK PEDALLING at 100mph. From what I heard, if I was in Bakes shoes I'd be investing a couple of hundred dollars with my lawyer. Who knows, it might pay a very handsome dividend.

Whether Buckley was trying to deflect attention away from Johnson was both irrelevant and clumsy. He has taken this whole incident to a completely different level, and it might end up costing him plenty !!

i will act for him for nothing.........

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

considering he was NO WHERE near Telstra Dome _Nor was his coach or team he would have NO IDEA
maybe if all the cameras hadn't been at Teac Filming him there may have been evidence

first time I have heard live crosses to the VFL - even when aaron and Gose where returning

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

they are assuming because of injury.

your honor I point to whelan v ball.

nothing to answer for according to the tribunal, ball suffered brain injuries, with an enlarged brain, internal bleeding and was effectively out for 5 weeks. (he did come back for one game but was in no condition to play)

FFS they can't protect ball being lined up with a 'fair bump' to the head and yet they are making assumptions about this shyte.

also your honor if they want to look at snipers have a look at the phukctards dudak and holland hang out with.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
HarveysDeciple

He must have been watching CSI Fremantle today to come to that conclusion.

After all their "experts" declared that the only way Farmer could have sustained that injury was becuase of some form of illegal action.....would very much like to know how that conclusion was reached.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:
He did say that Farmer was "king-hit" and that if it was the case,
if thats what he said then it doesnt make sense.

Farmer WAS king hit.......IF that is the case.....

was and if????

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

matrixcutter wrote:
bigred wrote:

was and if????
obviously hes a mason, matrixcutter...

matrix
Saintsational Legend

replies like that just make u look like u no nothing about anything.

looks like your programming is kicking in.
i comment on stuff i know about.....maybe u should stick to the same?

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Ummmm... was he there to witness it???

Wasn't he playing for Williamstown on saturday???

They walk amongst us...

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

the buckley sees all, the buckley knows all...

i think its fair enough to have him executed immediately on buckleys say so.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
aussiejones
Club Player

Buckley was not there
Buckley was not there
Buckley was not there
Buckley was not there

Oh I forgot ........ he is an "expert"

Note to Bucks ... Keep your mouth shut !!

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

HarveysDeciple wrote:He must have been watching CSI Fremantle today to come to that conclusion.

After all their "experts" declared that the only way Farmer could have sustained that injury was becuase of some form of illegal action.....would very much like to know how that conclusion was reached.
They called in Grissom this morning and after releasing his 'flesh eating bugs' up Farmer's nostrils.

Grissom, who is under contract to Chairman Eddie's Feral Filth and had a laboratory at Lickar$e Centre, gave his verdict to Mathouse the Wise who passed it on to FIGJAM who then told us all on SEN this afternoon.

Apparently he reached his verdict because the 'flesh eating bugs' could find no trace of backbone or brain in Farmer and that was enough to convince Grissom that skullduggery had been performed on Farmer.

The full investigation was filmed by Geoff Slattery and will be avaiable on AFL.com tomorrow morning.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

i thought mrs stevens was your typical "king hit"........... :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :lol: 8-) :? :shock:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
bigred
Saintsational Legend

matrixcutter wrote:
bigred wrote:

was and if????
Indeed.

Therein you will find his backpeddle.

Enjoy.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Noody knows what happened to Farmer, including Buckley. there was no footage.

However there was footage of Buckley smearing his blood all over Cameron Ling.

Now the blood rule was brought in because of blood born diseases and AIDS in particular.

Buckley could have endangered Lings life with his action, which we all saw, if he had some type of blood borne disease.

What right does a person who would do that, and get suspended for it, to pass judgement on something that he or nobody else saw?????

Who the F*** does this person of obvious low character, one who would deliberately smear his own blood on an opposition player, thik he is to proclaim that Farmer was "kinghit".

Sue the blood smearing gutless FIGJAM moron Bakes.

Farking idiot :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
SaintDippa
Club Player

Buckley would have to be kidding. Casting my mind back (twice, I think in 2001 and 2003?) wasn't he in a bit of trouble for smacking Andrew Thompson in the head from behind during a 'marking contest'. You know the type, player one arms extended out in front attempting a mark and his opponent trying to 'spoil' connects with the side of player 1's head.

Twice his 'exemplory' record stood him in good stead. ???

SideshowMilne
Club Player

Bucks came on and straight away had a whinge about how the Collingwood player had been hung and quartered by public opinion (who all have by now seen it).

Five minutes pass and he says that the farmer incident was 10 times worse, and then admitted 5 minutes later that he hadn't seen it??

Sidenote how does the AFL sit with currently listed players passing judgement and influencing public opinion on pre tribunal cases?

Buckley and Voss have been very judgemental on Baker on radio.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

buckley can go F*** himself...he is a piece of mumbling s***

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
goodie
Club Player

We already know Buckley isn't a brain surgeon, this is the same man who left Brisbane to chase a premiership. He promptly went to the Colliwobbles.

SaintHomer
Club Player

i already posted this on another thread, but i was listening to NOVA yesterday, and the farkwit buckley was likening the incident to the matthews/brus incident.

as far as a ready made coach, he has a long way to go IMO :evil:

QueenC
Club Player

Dan Warna wrote:the buckley sees all, the buckley knows all...
And everyone always seems to pay way too much attention :roll: !!!