Baker, GT tells the story

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Baker, GT tells the story

GT has just said on SEN that his information (he didn't see it, but has been told) is that Farmer tried to sprint across the ground, Baker blocked his way and they clashed heads.

Baker apparently has a lump on his head from the incident.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Tribuneral will probably charge Bakes for headbutting :roll:

The story sounds plausible though.
I mean none of the Dockers players remonstrated with Baker after the incident, or did they? ...can't remember.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I dearly hope this is true...as much as I'd also like to think Baker clocked him :lol: Even without video evidence, the tribunal will undoubtedly try and conjure up some crap charge (just for the Saints) and have Bakes ousted for a few weeks - that'd be our luck!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
spert
Saintsational Legend

Let's see if it all fizzles out - Baker has already been tried by some people in the media through innuendo and if it came to a tribunal situation, I can't see how he would get a fair hearing. I'm confident it will come to nothing.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Don't forget that GT's daughter is going out with Baker :wink:

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

OMG GT doesnt.....TALK to baker does he? :lol:

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

i reckon the dockers will launch an offical complaint and try to have the score's reversed cause they feel they were cheated by us :roll: :roll: :lol: :wink:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:i reckon the dockers will launch an offical complaint and try to have the score's reversed cause they feel they were cheated by us :roll: :roll: :lol: :wink:
true story I saw a picture of the coaching staff after the final event!

also mark harvey's post game interview on the radio on the way home smacked of sour grapes.

Harvey was about as tough a defender as essendung fielded and now, jeez cuddles has infected him.

wat a bitter sour sook.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
meher baba
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:Don't forget that GT's daughter is going out with Baker :wink:
Does that make GT a friendly or a hostile witness??

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
matrix
Saintsational Legend

oh good, thats a plausible reason why Farmer needed to be carted off the ground like a girl....thanx for that.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

meher baba wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:Don't forget that GT's daughter is going out with Baker :wink:
GT no longer is associated with our club, hence he is an unbiased observer - if anything going on previous form he'd do his utmost to destabilise the club!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
meher baba wrote:
GT no longer is associated with our club, hence he is an unbiased observer - if anything going on previous form he'd do his utmost to destabilise the club!
I think mb was referring to Bakes going out with GT's daughter and whether GT would be a pro/anti Bakes witness because of that - not anything to do with GT and the Club.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
meher baba wrote:
I think mb was referring to Bakes going out with GT's daughter and whether GT would be a pro/anti Bakes witness because of that - not anything to do with GT and the Club.
yeah I know that but that is not a convenient explanation for this situation!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
bangerisking
Club Player

Bakes is going out with Thommo's daughter is this true and is it Kasey?

BANGER 350 & STILL GOING STRONG
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

bangerisking wrote:
Bakes is going out with Thommo's daughter is this true and is it Kasey?

Yes...and I don't know which daughter.

However as Bakes gf...she may have been the only one actually watch Bakes!!! at the time....

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
\

what a cart load of steaming frog crap............. :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
BakesFan
SS Life Member

You know, I've been an unashamed fan of Baker since he came to St Kilda.
The bloke wasn't overly blessed with skills when he first arrived; but look at him now.
Two of the best goals this season; a never say die spirit; a man who'll fly the flag no matter how dire things look.
The title 'tagger' does him a complete injustice. He is, and has always been, the ultimate team player. He'll take a 'bullet' for any of his team-mates.
He doesn't rack up the stats; simply beacause he's working so hard off the ball doing the team stuff.
If anyone were to simply watch Baker for a whole game they'd be astounded at how hard he works.
When Ross Lyon first came to St Kilda he was asked about who impressed/surprised him the most.... His answer; "Steven Baker"

No-one flew the flag for Jeff Farmer.
Surely. if some untoward incident had occured there would have been some sort of melee.
He tripped over his own bootlaces as far as I know.......but;

I am ABSOLUTELY sick to death of the way Steven Baker is portrayed in the media. Tim Lane's 'efforts' on Saturday were a disgrace; and Nathan Buckley has lost any semblence of respect I ever had for him.
Mark Harvey is just a hypocrite..I remeber him as one of the worst THUGS EVER to 'don' a Bombers guernsey.....
RANT OVER!

Keep it up, Bakes. You're a CHAMP!!.... and Chapman would be peeing his pants at the thought of meeting you in the finals.

GO SAINTS!!!!

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)