Goosey!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Goosey!!

I don't think I have seen anyone mention this yet so I thought I had better bring it up, how good was it in the 2nd qtr I think when Maguire chased Tarrant along the wing and pushed him as he was kicking making the kick a shank which lead to a contest in which a freo player got the ball, Goose then went to tackle that player, who let out a pathetic little handball, he then smothered the kick of the next bloke to get it and then tackled another freo player who picked up the crumbs all in the space of about 8 seconds, I think Monty managed to get away with it and we ended up getting a goal out of it. Sorry if this doesn't make much sense it is really hard to explain but anyway after the Dal goal it was my play of the day!!

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
Ball_Breaker
Club Player

Remember it well - everyone hit the dirt and Joey was left to scoot away with the spoils. A real Steven Bradbury moment. IIRC Joey centred it to Roo at the top of the goal square for his only goal of the day.

Lost in the St. Kilderness