Patrick Smith you moron.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ctqs
Club Player

StSteven wrote:No maytter what the evidence it appers Baker did a mongrel act. I agree it is unacceptable and an embarassment to our club and team. What has happened to sportsmanship.
Would you say that if it happened while he was actually defending himself?

Still waiting for closure ... if you get my drift.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

StSteven wrote:No maytter what the evidence it appers Baker did a mongrel act. I agree it is unacceptable and an embarassment to our club and team. What has happened to sportsmanship.
StSteven,
I think you stand guilty of something my wife accuses me of - going off half-cocked! :)

You obvioulsy didn't see the incident but you have jumped at the conclusion that Bakes did something untoward to Farmer. Maybe he did, but in this League you are innocent until proven guilty. And to be proven guilty you have to first be charged with something,

Might I humbly suggest that to the contrary, what is 'an embarassment to our club and team' is your premature haste to try, judge and convict Baker on absolutely no evidence.

I look forward to your attemt to substantiate your hasty and ill-conceived (IMO) pronouncement on this matter.